Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone know if the earned jerseys will come in authentic form? Nike did a ridiculously good job with those IMO.

Anyone know if the earned jerseys will come in authentic form? Nike did a ridiculously good job with those IMO.

I called the Wolves pro shop and spoke with (who sounds like) the manager. She straight up said "They didn't make authentics". If they did, I think it would've showed up on Fanatics and some other sites, like the City jerseys did.

Yeah, it doesnt make a lot of sense since they have authentics in the City jerseys and a lot of these are just variants of the City jersey.

On the other hand, it does make a little bit of sense since not every team was represented, so why would Nike make authentics for 16 teams?

Either way, if true, that absolutely sucks. I was gonna cop a Curry authentic earned with the quickness.....

I called the Wolves pro shop and spoke with (who sounds like) the manager. She straight up said "They didn't make authentics". If they did, I think it would've showed up on Fanatics and some other sites, like the City jerseys did.

i'd take it with a grain of salt. a lot of the people that work at the pro shops dont know anything about jerseys and are speaking out of their ***. i've heard people say they arent getting authentics and then they do plenty of times

i'd take it with a grain of salt. a lot of the people that work at the pro shops dont know anything about jerseys and are speaking out of their ***. i've heard people say they arent getting authentics and then they do plenty of times

True. That's been my experience with most of the employees, unfortunately. But I've talked and seen the manager on a few occasions. She's very familiar with the inventory and shipments. I was pretty sure it was her on the line.

For me, the fact that neither Nike nor Fanatics had them in stock for the launch this morning was suggestive. I think, if there are authentics, it will be VERY rare. Wolves grey City jerseys from last year were nowhere. However, a handful popped up at one Nike outlet this summer.

I'm about to buy my first Authentic Rev30 jersey and I noticed they actually come in lettered sizes (M,L,XL,etc) +2. Is that how they really came?

Yea plus they're long af too

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure.

So they’re long already and then an extra 2”? I think the Length of Nike’s 48 jerseys with the +2 makes them the perfect length for me.

best part about rev30, and just about everything else about them

Too long in my opinion...I still wear them, but they fit me like a dress....I much prefer the length on the nike ones....

Guys the +2 length is an easy fix. I believe the extra length is only on the back of the jersey. Basic sewing skills should do the trick. Feeling lost? LMGTFY

Too long in my opinion...I still wear them, but they fit me like a dress....I much prefer the length on the nike ones....

Yea I'm a husky boi and have to get huge Rev30 sizes for width. They were cut thin and so long. When you get up to big boy sizes some of the blanks I secured had up to +6 length on top of the already super long jersey to begin with... Wayyyyy too long

0B4B5387-1408-43A0-86F6-D99A9F64E637.jpeg
642D5607-62E1-4EAB-B442-C03EDBE238A3.jpeg

NBA Store 5th ave got these for $225, just took a lunch stroll over there

Lol I was going to go there over my lunch as well, but just gonna hit it after work I think

Those Lore series don't do it for me this year - the authentic might look worse than the swingman in my opinion...

Ordered this on the midnight drop and it finally came in today!

Few comments: I expected these to be lettered by a third party. Indeed, these are not Nike direct. The twill isn’t the matte twill Nike uses. I really thought it would come in looking like a mess and return it.

On the contrary, I like it. Although standard tackle twill (perforated), the lettering was done very cleanly, unlike it usually is. The lettering was pressed and adhered to the jersey before sewing. It lays crisply flat. Better yet, I was hugely surprised to see it was hand sewn!

Although not perfect, I’m satisfied with the jersey and the quality of lettering.

A23E4DC9-3D72-4C2A-B7C7-3A7B9123EC05.jpeg

D8C6225E-BB76-4BE6-A2EB-9DCC677ADD46.jpeg

66EEA473-A89B-4B20-A306-EB3FBD38B2A1.jpeg 55DB09A3-3AAD-46F3-83F3-3DB1598CDCA1.jpeg 1C7136E8-E575-47A7-A984-4AC4F23A4943.jpeg

I got mine too! But I'm really pissed about the name and number on the back being too low. Anyone who got a custom authentic with an issue been able to get theirs corrected? The name on the back is too low and it's driving me crazy.

Back
Top Bottom