Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I’ve got a white KD thunder with mesh numbers coming if you all rev 30 fans are interested. Size L

i copped a L+2 blank not too long ago on ebay cheap.

wish i would've copped a green utah wit da jerry west up front when they was around cheap too :smh:

ajy4el18021-ptbblck99rwa_1.jpg
ajy4el18032-mheblck05amo_1.jpg
New MnN Wallace my favorite player

i got da OG da year it was turned into drifit...its literally da 1st authentic i ever bought :lol: i did a meet up on ebay..super throwback..

I would probably have more respect for the rev 30 line if they didn’t have the prom dress length, fake mesh numbers, and actually had jerseys of popular players for sale outside of lebron, Curry, and Kobe.

The biggest issue I have with Adidas is the length. The Jersey is like a dress....I'll wear em out, but they look kinda ridiculous...

The availability on both ends still sucks, in my opinion, in terms of the overall availability. Been hunting for some city shorts for the nets, and authentics are impossible to find....

I don't own a single Nike NBA jersey, don't think I will. These new jerseys are so cheap. They look and feel like Replica's. They're short, wide, material is trash. I can't believe how bad they are.

Rev 30 is nice, they could have done away without the +2 length and they all should have real mesh numbers but I'll take the Rev 30 over Nike jerseys. They feel much better, I feel like I'm wearing a pro cut. Just wish I could get some Knicks blanks, NT or Jersey Central blew that **** up and the prices went crazy.

I'm terrified to see how they **** up the MLB jerseys.

I don't mind better fitting shorts, I'm right at the knee or slightly above... anything else is OD.

was never down with the baggy fit Nike tried to make everyone jump on with the NCAA and Olympic gear 5 or so years ago. that was ugly as hell

Rev30 will forever be my favourite, the mesh number literally changed to lifetime of the jersey in itself. Obviously we all know that twill based numbers wrinkle and can bend over time but the Rev30's still look the same no matter what.

lol youre not being objective at all. Talking bout nike jerseys are inconsistent in sizes? They have two cuts: +0 and +2. Apart from that the fit is consistent across the board from every niketown, arena shop and online order i’ve made.

Yall like the way rev 30’s fit? Thats totally fine. A lot of people hate the fit of rev 30’s. Nike fit > adidas all day not just in terms of length but width. I can fit a hoodie underneath my adidas joints and they still look baggy smh.

Nike ripping in the Nba - for sure a total pr disaster. That said, i have not seen a single retail jersey rip. We are not world class athletes that can bench 3 plates pulling on these jerseys, we are normal people wearing them occasionally. On top of that the new material vapor knit has had 0 problems that i know of and i doubt some of you have even held it. Rev 30 - snags, snags SNAGS SNAGS SNAGS

The weight of the nike jerseys - they are made for PLAYER comfort and performance. I like heavy mesh jerseys with multi layer twill also. I wish we still had 90’s champion. But guess what its 2019. To that end, current nike is the most comfortable jerseys ever, and rev 30 was mad comfy too i’ll give em that.

The truncated piping and molded nba logo - totally subjective. Im kinda indifferent at the moment. Hated the logo at first but now im used to it. If people hate it thats fine, its to be expected because ppl are resistent to change anyway. But dont go knocking nike for rocking the boat when adidas introduced SLEEVED JERSEYS. And hey if u liked them fine but a lot of people dont.

End of the day if u prefer adidas, great do you. But opinions are just opinions

The nike jerseys aren't that short tbh. My authentic nike 44+2 is essentially the same length as a M+0 authentic adidas. They are still long, and if you have a m+2 booooy, you're going to look weird wearing it out. I literally tuck mine in, don't judge me

What are we snagging rev 30’s on? I wear those jerseys more frequently than almost anyone on here. Never any issues from morning til night. I have a ridgeback and mastiff who think they’re lap dogs, sometimes I fall asleep on the couch... Nothing... Worst thing with those is wrinkles from sitting imo. Nothing a handheld steamer with distilled water cant fix.

Not playing the adidas > nike card but snags shouldnt be a major complaint unless you cant walk straight.

What's up guys...need a little LC help. A buddy of mine from a local sneaker shop sent me these pics. Someone brought it in looking to trade...I'm not sold on it even though it looks somewhat ok but there are some glaring inconsistencies...opinionssss....GO!
IMG_4613.jpeg
IMG_4614.jpeg
IMG_4617.jpeg
IMG_4618.jpeg
IMG_4620.jpeg
IMG_4622.jpeg

Jordan is faaaaake.

-Wront cut
-ugly tag, Look how wiiiiide the Bull is
-wrong mesh, Nike mesh from that era has wider holes and is coarse.
-Sticthing looks cheap
-Size 50 is not a retail size. That jersey gives no indication it is a pro-cut, which would have additional tags

Jordan is faaaaake.

-Wront cut
-ugly tag, Look how wiiiiide the Bull is
-wrong mesh, Nike mesh from that era has wider holes and is coarse.
-Sticthing looks cheap
-Size 50 is not a retail size. That jersey gives no indication it is a pro-cut, which would have additional tags
Thank you sir...everything I noticed except the mesh but wanted some backup. This thread always delivers!

Back
Top Bottom