Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Pardon my ignorance, but are the Knicks changing Jerseys next season? I see all of their Jerseys on sale, and was wondering why

legit check please:

Iverson rookie champion authentic

35056w4.jpg

jqsrxw.jpg

14u9uvb.jpg

5ds9x1.jpg

24ewg8y.jpg

^yeah that was my concern. i googled "champion authentic inversion rookie jersey" and those have larger logos on the front:

98vtwl.jpg

i didnt even pay attention to the SIXERS but yea its small as hell. id stay away

damn. i already won the auction. and for a hefty amount. I'm going to ask the guy about it and if he can't guarantee authenticity or show me proof, i'll stay away. been dying for an Iverson rookie :frown:

damn. i already won the auction. and for a hefty amount. I'm going to ask the guy about it and if he can't guarantee authenticity or show me proof, i'll stay away. been dying for an Iverson rookie :frown:

thats why you legit check, before your buy/pay

thats why you legit check, before your buy/pay

been out of town tho. forgot i had even bid on it. i spoke to the guy and told me most of the ppl on here don't know **** :rofl:

he keeps saying its legit but i do not think ill be purchasing it. the search continues.

been out of town tho. forgot i had even bid on it. i spoke to the guy and told me most of the ppl on here don't know **** :rofl:
he keeps saying its legit but i do not think ill be purchasing it. the search continues.

Here's a 44

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261085802168

And a 48

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251132720491

I hear this seller is a shill bidder though so forget nickel and diming it, just place a max bid within the last 5 seconds.

where was the black? it was barely noticeable, im saying the design and look of the old jerseys crap on the new ones.
The Knicks actually removed the black last season, but kept the uniform the same.  

I totally saw the inclusion of light grey coming once I noticed that the center-court logo last season removed black and replaced it with grey.

COMPARISON, again courtesy of sportslogos.net

Before last season, black was certainly noticeable on the away jersey but reduced to minor trimming on the home:

In my opinion, they should have just gone all-out and made the 2010-11 HWC uniform a full-time thing:

no, i know they removed it last season. the away jersey had black in it. the home not much at all down the side or anything.

like is aid before

old>>>>>new

there was nothing wrong with the old jerseys, if they wanted they could have tweaked those a bit thats it but they ruined the jerseys.

old>>>>>new
there was nothing wrong with the old jerseys, if they wanted they could have tweaked those a bit thats it but they ruined the jerseys.
I agree, I would rather have the old design applied to the new-ish wordmark/coloring/logos.  The arm trim looks silly and pointless.  It looks like it was cut off for some side-paneling or something but it was left out.  It leaves the impression of the jersey being sloppy and unfinished.  These unis make it appear as if they were going for the "modern throwback" look (a la Warriors, Blue Jays in the MLB, etc.) but dropped the ball in doing so.

The more I look at them the less I like them.  
mean.gif

i don't know why people are telling you the iverson is fake, it is 100% legit. it was a mass produced jersey, and there is no profit in making a fake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom