Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ even when they had my size shipping was $20. Price came out to like $170 something

they have a 10% off coupon so it should come out to exactly $150 and some change last time i checked. just sign up for the email for the coupon.

Steve Francis posted this on twitter. Be pretty sweet to own.

maybe its a fans collection?

if steve owns his own jerseys they would be all game jerseys, i assume thats what most if not all players do :lol:

Who'll takeover the NBA jersey in 2016? Lookin at some pics in this thread makes me mad bout this damn adidas stuff...

Who'll takeover the NBA jersey in 2016? Lookin at some pics in this thread makes me mad bout this damn adidas stuff...
adidas. Nike doesn't see the NBA as profitable and would only be interested in large market teams to minimize the risk.

adidas will be back unless another brand (NOT Nike) decides to bid and take over.

Under Armour could take over, i think they will try.

My Ray jersey finally came in. I wound up getting a 2X and the cut as well as fit is different to say the least. Had I got a XL, it would be hugging me because of how M&N styles it as opposed to other brands. If worst comes to worst, I'll have a tailor take it in by an inch. Overall, I'm glad that this saga is over.

Meh...so jersey will stay adidas, they'll slap Dupont and Gecko ads on them, I think I'm pretty much at the point where I won't even try to deny to myself how much I don't care about that league anymore...

My Ray jersey finally came in. I wound up getting a 2X and the cut as well as fit is different to say the least. Had I got a XL, it would be hugging me because of how M&N styles it as opposed to other brands. If worst comes to worst, I'll have a tailor take it in by an inch. Overall, I'm glad that this saga is over.

im in the same boat as you went with 2x for LJ and its a little big but the xl would have been small.......pics of the ray ray if u dont mind

I wish Champion would take over again. I detest any jersey with a reebok/adidas logo on it (and this includes the newer Mitchell and Ness one's too).

Last edited:
i am wondering what under armour could bring to the table if they would take over.. but the whole advertising idea kinda makes the jerseys less appealing

Anyone know where I can find the 96-97 M&N Kobe home (yellow) in a size 40? Seems pretty dry nowadays.

So, quick question guys:

Am I better off trying to find an MJ Bulls jersey (Nike or Champion) authentic of ebay, or should I settle for a M&N. Jersey looks great, but those tags :smh:

So, quick question guys:

Am I better off trying to find an MJ Bulls jersey (Nike or Champion) authentic of ebay, or should I settle for a M&N. Jersey looks great, but those tags :smh:

why buy a remake when you can buy the actual accurate jersey he wore at the time?

Nike/Champion all day, no need to pay a markup for an inferior product.

Back
Top Bottom