Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Pelicans need to embrace that festive color scheme and change to it full time. Looks really good.

I had to go find one of my earlier pick-ups form last year just say that I'm all for the Pels doing more festive themed jerseys, but this being the better version than the adidas sleeved mardi gras jersey is even a little over the top for me sometimes, but i'm a big fan of the offset numbers.

image2-(2).png
image1-(2).png

Last edited:
I need Jimmy Butler to resign and hopefully they release an authentic jersey for him.

Side note, do you guys have any recommended eBay sellers or online spots that sell older authentics? I want to find some AI jerseys from his days in Denver and Detroit.

Fire! You man, where you cats finding these jerseys? I want an AI Pistons jersey :lol:

Grail pickup: 1996-1997 Jason Kidd alternate Phoenix Suns game issued/worn jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. The gold NBA logo is embroidered. I've been after this for years and I'm super happy to have this one. Definitely the pickup of the year for me so far!

Phoenix3.jpeg
Phoenix4.jpeg

tuff.

where'd u find it at? i got a Barkley same color in 50+3 it took forever to find & snatched it up on ebay.

Grail pickup: 1996-1997 Jason Kidd alternate Phoenix Suns game issued/worn jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. The gold NBA logo is embroidered. I've been after this for years and I'm super happy to have this one. Definitely the pickup of the year for me so far!

Phoenix3.jpeg
Phoenix4.jpeg
holyyy

Also got a few Iverson authentics back in the day... went through a box of shirts and jerseys today...these 2 beauties are still sealed

Attachments

• 20190629_102317.jpg
    20190629_102317.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190629_102252.jpg
    20190629_102252.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190629_102311.jpg
    20190629_102311.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190629_102303.jpg
    20190629_102303.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 14
Speaking of Champion jerseys, I have a quick question regarding eBay : I noticed that the vintage replica jerseys (the ones with cheap fabric, on which everything is heat pressed and with the innacurate designs compared to the authentics) were sold at equal if not higher prices than the authentic jerseys ! I think it's insane. My question is, is that how the market is nowadays, or is it an eBay thing ?

ebay is the market since that's where most of them are sold (other than ebay, they're sold from "resellers" who have a "store"). You might be talking about obscure rare players in replicas, vs common authentics.

Well sure, some are obscure players, but if I look at the Rockets, I see used Olajuwon replica jerseys at 100$, Drexler's at 150$, Steve Francis' at 199$... those aren't really obscure. Meanwhile, european replica jerseys, which are more true to the designs and are fully sublimated, are sold half those prices.:lol:

Are they selling or just sitting on ebay? Because you're right, those are authentic prices. There's A LOT (I mean most) of Champion sellers who think they're gonna be millionaires selling off their stuff and it just sits there.

I'm too scared to buy anything like a jersey or shoes off of eBay. I can admit I'm not even sure how to tell if jerseys are fake or not unless it's blatantly obvious.

Back
Top Bottom