Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

umm okay Sacramento! can't go wrong with the oldschool script logo

D-cIu_hUcAILLKZ.jpg:large

Does anyone know if there is a source for accurate mesh numbers for Rev 30 Chicago Bulls jerseys? I don't know who does the customizing for the Bulls. Anybody know or have contact info?

I know the chances are slim and none but I was able to get mesh numbers here in AZ for my Steve Nash Suns jersey. I'm hoping to do a Pau Gasol Bulls jersey this time. Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is a source for accurate mesh numbers for Rev 30 Chicago Bulls jerseys? I don't know who does the customizing for the Bulls. Anybody know or have contact info?

I know the chances are slim and none but I was able to get mesh numbers here in AZ for my Steve Nash Suns jersey. I'm hoping to do a Pau Gasol Bulls jersey this time. Thanks!
Exclusive Pro Sports

Thanks. Do you know if exclusive pro has the real thing or did they make their own? I'm curious if they are 100% accurate or just like 90% accurate.

EPS has their own. It's nice quality, but noticeably different. They charge $85 for Rev30

There is JWC in Taiwain. His version looks 99% the same as Adidas, but he has like a 7-9 month turnaround. His work is TOP NOTCH though

EPS has their own. It's nice quality, but noticeably different. They charge $85 for Rev30

There is JWC in Taiwain. His version looks 99% the same as Adidas, but he has like a 7-9 month turnaround. His work is TOP NOTCH though

Thanks. Good to know.

Grail pickup: 1996-1997 Jason Kidd alternate Phoenix Suns game issued/worn jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. The gold NBA logo is embroidered. I've been after this for years and I'm super happy to have this one. Definitely the pickup of the year for me so far!

Phoenix3.jpeg
Phoenix4.jpeg

G* Damn it. eyanks eyanks always ruining it for others. Was waiting to show this off only to see I've been trumped.

IMG_3783.jpeg
IMG_3784.jpeg

I was fortunate with my Steve Nash jersey because I went to the shop that does the actual game jerseys for the team (Big Time Jerseys) and they had some of the real mesh numbers left over.

Hey Gents, I’m looking into doing some sort of jersey surgery project by removing & relocating the Lakers logo up a few inches, so that it’s a little bit closer to the Jerry. Was going to remove the logo myself & I’m thinking of using EPS or my Blackhawks customizer (An amazing Mom & Pop letterer) to apply it higher on the jersey. Has anyone had experience doing this? Should I think twice? All thoughts appreciated.

117E1432-4AE6-44DD-B112-E95BB1C58DDB.jpeg
57524D00-3302-40B6-808E-98D4AFD60529.jpeg

To look closer to to something like this:
92C24068-5E52-4888-8F9C-2CB506AFC773.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Gents, I’m looking into doing some sort of jersey surgery project by removing & relocating the Lakers logo up a few inches, so that it’s a little bit closer to the Jerry. Was going to remove the logo myself & I’m thinking of using EPS or my Blackhawks customizer (An amazing Mom & Pop letterer) to apply it higher on the jersey. Has anyone had experience doing this? Should I think twice? All thoughts appreciated.

117E1432-4AE6-44DD-B112-E95BB1C58DDB.jpeg
57524D00-3302-40B6-808E-98D4AFD60529.jpeg

To look closer to to something like this:
92C24068-5E52-4888-8F9C-2CB506AFC773.jpeg

Not sure if EPS can do it since they aren't allowed to do team names, so if they don't have a clean break with the word mark you might be screwed if they can't redo it. I'd email them first just to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom