Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just got these in.... BEAUTIFUL shorts.... I would compare them to Mitchell and Ness authentic shorts..... Heavy... The HUGE bonus... THREE zipper pockets!!!

Also, I MUCH prefer the thicker patch over Nike's rubber patches on their authentics....

Pretty much same review. Just like m&n but with pockets. Amazing quality.

20200225_212051.jpg

Kobe patch came in from Lakers Store. Looking forward to adding it to a LeBron jersey once I find one at a reasonable price.
4A1F7D88-5771-4509-AC04-B79D9F4E0533.jpeg

Thinking of getting these as my one and done authentic as I normally just opt for the swingmans. Any idea when’s a good time to pick these up, since the resell of Kobe jerseys at all time high right now?
9E4ACBA4-FCA4-4BE6-A5C1-EEC9C25E9C78.jpeg

I'd suggest checking every morning for a restock on Mitchell and Ness, they had a couple of sizes pop up within the last two days.

That 24 gold is my all-time favorite Kobe jersey along with the LA Blue #8. I already have the gold from the BF sale two years ago on MN. Just hope the blue ones restock too.

Thinking of getting these as my one and done authentic as I normally just opt for the swingmans. Any idea when’s a good time to pick these up, since the resell of Kobe jerseys at all time high right now?

Bought these rev30 numbers for a purple Kobe but the blank I was bidding on a few weeks ago went through the roof. Anybody have any good ideas how I should use these? Thinking about putting them on a nicer hoodie but would love some suggestions

F4D068BF-A30C-4E66-85E4-570C8AFC5A95.jpeg

Bought these rev30 numbers for a purple Kobe but the blank I was bidding on a few weeks ago went through the roof. Anybody have any good ideas how I should use these? Thinking about putting them on a nicer hoodie but would love some suggestions

F4D068BF-A30C-4E66-85E4-570C8AFC5A95.jpeg

Wow! Where did you get these, if you don't mind me asking?

Keep them until you find another blank

Yeah don’t waste those numbers on a hoodie. Wait for a blank or sell it off if you can’t wait.

rev30 lakers blanks are damn near impossible to find over the last 2ish years. The only other thing I was thinking is getting a different jersey and stripping it but not sure how good that would turn out with that mesh since it snags pretty easily as it is

Back
Top Bottom