Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

when Adidas was closing down and Nike was talking over the next season, across the street from Barclays arena (I don’t know if they sold it them) the Moddells were selling aunthentics for $25 each (with mesh numbers) I scooped up like 6 of them and kept 2 and sold the rest of eBay. Joe Johnson and Derron Williams

I bought about 30 of those joe johnson jerseys back in April 2016. I remember because I went to the Mets opening day game that afternoon. Stopped at modells because I heard about those jerseys being at that location.

cleaned their entire stock out and sold them for around $100-150 a piece.

I bought about 30 of those joe johnson jerseys back in April 2016. I remember because I went to the Mets opening day game that afternoon. Stopped at modells because I heard about those jerseys being at that location.

could've told me >D

84617417-E781-4F42-82D8-CB962C77B158.jpeg
F6D0C123-39E2-45EB-B45A-D8B6570D0174.jpeg
7F65B306-C4D0-4632-9031-8C4A542288F2.jpeg

kingjay kingjay Wow, thanks for sharing! I thought it was only the mesh jerseys worn by the players, I had no idea that the dazzle authentics were actually worn on court as well. Makes me appreciate the jersey even more now.

Last edited:

Woooow. Nice.

I def would’ve copped. Joe Johnson authentic. I know came up on the t shirts.

kingjay kingjay Wow, thanks for sharing! I thought it was only the mesh jerseys worn by the players, I had no idea that the dazzle authentics were actually worn on court as well. Makes me appreciate the jersey even more now.

anytime bro.

yeah it was only for that 99-00 lockout season. Then they got new uniforms again to coincide with the new building that moved in to.

anytime bro.

yeah it was only for that 99-00 lockout season. Then they got new uniforms again to coincide with the new building that moved in to.

The one 'knock' I had on this jersey was that it wasn't actually worn by NBA players on court. Turns out I was wrong. Some good news in these uncertain times. Appreciate the info! Stay safe bro.

just got outbid on a purple rev30 Kobe without the mesh numbers. I was going to do a swap with the mesh number set I have if I had won smh.. worst part is that it was that same Jersey I bought for $80 a few months back with the yellow numbers that the guy ended up fixing before relisting. Damn I wish I would’ve kept it.

I’ve been browsing every site you can think of to find a purple one with all my extra time. Anybody searching for anything right now I can keep an eye out for?

Back
Top Bottom