Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ i'll wait and see how the large fits. I really wanted a medium but those pics you posted doesn't look like much of a difference.

Debating on getting a Shump authentic but I don't know how he's gonna bounce back after that knee injury and if he does well, I feel like we'll ship him out early :smh:

Still don't understand why they didn't finish the piping

to be different from the old jerseys, i mentioned it in the knicks thread. had they finish the piping aside from round neck it wouldnt have been too different from the old.

letters and numbers are the same it seems

SMH for JC still being down when im trying to sell my jersey
mean.gif
Its definitely a mess. The fact that one person controls the fate of the website is something that needs to be addressed whenever it goes back up. The owner needs to relinquish the site's duties to someone else in cases like this.

SMH for JC still being down when im trying to sell my jersey :smh:
Its definitely a mess. The fact that one person controls the fate of the website is something that needs to be addressed whenever it goes back up. The owner needs to relinquish the site's duties to someone else in cases like this.

exactly, dude was missing for awhile and wasnt around to accept new members or anything.

theres a couple of people on there that will easily take over the site and accept all duties that come with it.

Any other places to sell jerseys besides JC and eBay? Got a **** load of XXLs from around 04 I cant fit
tired.gif
Wish I could just trade them all for a XL or L

Any other places to sell jerseys besides JC and eBay? Got a **** load of XXLs from around 04 I cant fit |I Wish I could just trade them all for a XL or L

nope and it will be a hard sell unless they are popular players/good jerseys

nope and it will be a hard sell unless they are popular players/good jerseys

Gotcha. Maybe someone give me a price range on their worth?

Orlando Away Stars T-Mac XXL
M&N Hawks Away Wilkins XXL
Jordan Wizard All Star XL +2
Jordan Wizard Bullets XXL
Jordan Bulls Away #45 XXL Nike made off nba.com
Jordan Bulls Away script XXL Nike made off nba.com
Jordan Bulls Away XXL Nike made off nba.com
Jordan Bulls Home XXL Nike made off nba.com
M&N Blazers Walton Away XXL
M&N Sixers Irving Away XXL
Duncan Away XXL Nike

Those are some off the top of my head

Gotcha. Maybe someone give me a price range on their worth?
Orlando Away Stars T-Mac XXL
M&N Hawks Away Wilkins XXL
Jordan Wizard All Star XL +2
Jordan Wizard Bullets XXL
Jordan Bulls Away #45 XXL Nike made off nba.com
Jordan Bulls Away script XXL Nike made off nba.com
Jordan Bulls Away XXL Nike made off nba.com
Jordan Bulls Home XXL Nike made off nba.com
M&N Blazers Walton Away XXL
M&N Sixers Irving Away XXL
Duncan Away XXL Nike
Those are some off the top of my head

No offense, but are you a big black dude??? How the heck did you ever fit a XXL in jerseys...I'm 6' and 175lbs and I wear a size 44. Just put it on ebay if you wanna sell. But if you can hold onto to them, I wouldn't sell until next May or June. Summer is almost over, less people wanting to wear jerseys.

No offense, but are you a big black dude??? How the heck did you ever fit a XXL in jerseys...I'm 6' and 175lbs and I wear a size 44. Just put it on ebay if you wanna sell. But if you can hold onto to them, I wouldn't sell until next May or June. Summer is almost over, less people wanting to wear jerseys.
Lol nope. Just looked like every other idiot with jerseys to their knees around 2000.
tired.gif

Why did you have to say black? You could have easily asked him if he was big dude.  That could be taken as offensive. I'm 6'1 and 217lbs. I prefer size XXL jerseys.

rocs finest, post some pics of your jerseys if you can.

Back
Top Bottom