Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^

1. those wade and Lebron swingman is legit.

2. there is no sz 50 or 54 on retail authentic jersey. and those link are obvious FAKE. doesnt look authentic at all

3. Yes.. St. Pat tag is not exist anymore on swingman jerseys.

I had both Rondo previous mesh swingman and rev30 swingman, the prev mesh had St. Pat. tag and the rev30 doesnt.

4. your seller 23sportsfanatic sometimes sells fake jersey. like the mcgrady on his listing. but the XXL Dhow appear legit

so I assume your M is legit too. and its normal to be lil dislocated aplique, might be a factory reject but still legit.

regards

ok bro . here you go

:wow:

I would be very interested in seeing more pictures of this jersey and the story of how you obtained it. That Jordan Dream Team authentic is something you don't see everyday... if ever...

^

1. those wade and Lebron swingman is legit.

2. there is no sz 50 or 54 on retail authentic jersey. and those link are obvious FAKE. doesnt look authentic at all

3. Yes.. St. Pat tag is not exist anymore on swingman jerseys.

I had both Rondo previous mesh swingman and rev30 swingman, the prev mesh had St. Pat. tag and the rev30 doesnt.

4. your seller 23sportsfanatic sometimes sells fake jersey. like the mcgrady on his listing. but the XXL Dhow appear legit

so I assume your M is legit too. and its normal to be lil dislocated aplique, might be a factory reject but still legit.

regards
Thank you for a such a quick response!

1.) I also thought they are legit, but two details now concerns me. Unequal width of the yellow string along the sides of the jersey and irregular shape of the letter "W" on Wade's jersey.

Please, tell me I'm just meticulous and jersey are legit nevertheless. :smile:

And tell me please if this other seller I listed sell legit mesh Swingmans? By the size tags shown on photos I would say he does?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/eddie_jones6/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

2.) Thanks! I thought that some of them ARE Authentic. :smile:

3.) So there's no St. Pat tag even on 10/11 Rev30 Swingmans as I've heard? It means that all such jerseys are fakes? I think it can't be like that. Take a look on these photos from nba-store.com and official Bulls page... They must be legit. :smile:

4.) You didn't understand me the best about Howard's jersey "irregularity"! I put a link for this seller's 23sportfanatic jersey just ocasionally to show you how should "normal" lettering on Howard's jersey look. Like this:

The photo below shows how it looks on my jersey! You can see that irregularity. I've ben buying jerseys from the other US seller - fullmoonjerseys. And all I bought are legit. He is a proven seller and therefore this detail is a bit weird!

Thank you once again!
happy.gif

Last edited:
You'll get bread off of those especially with them all being authentic.

6', 175 and wear a 44? They must fit like a wife beater on you.

Actually they don't, they're still pretty loose. My body is very cut, less than 8% body fat. If you think about it, MJ was 6'6" and 215lb yet he wore a sz 46 and they weren't like a wifebeater on him.

Last edited:
^

JK bjede
roll.gif

Im also serious as you are when it come to all my precious jersey
nthat.gif

but come on, even a legit jersey is still made by human. yes its an irregular but still a legit one.

even china fake swingman got better detail sewn twill sometimes, but it doesnt make it legit.

and you bought it from fullmoon that just make it obvious
smile.gif
he's a legit wholesaler but many of his swingman were irregular/ defective /  factory reject for the past year. I have bought tons of swingman from him. almost one-third has some "acceptable" irregular like yours.

why I would say acceptable? coz Im also only pay one-third or half  from the retail price. but if it had tear or loose seams I would ask for partial refund or return.

btw: I still cant see what irregular on the shape on letter W on the wade

mcf7ra.jpg

Finally my jerseys came in. Couldn't pass on them for $104 a piece. Probably gonna order the Shumpert tonight. Big fan of the fit and the quality is nice but the length is ridiculous. It doesn't make sense how long these jerseys are .
whered u get them for $104???

i hope it ends below $650 and the guy that offered him $650 wins it for significantly less.

^

JK bjede
roll.gif

Im also serious as you are when it come to all my precious jersey
nthat.gif

but come on, even a legit jersey is still made by human. yes its an irregular but still a legit one.

even china fake swingman got better detail sewn twill sometimes, but it doesnt make it legit.

and you bought it from fullmoon that just make it obvious
smile.gif
he's a legit wholesaler but many of his swingman were irregular/ defective /  factory reject for the past year. I have bought tons of swingman from him. almost one-third has some "acceptable" irregular like yours.

why I would say acceptable? coz Im also only pay one-third or half  from the retail price. but if it had tear or loose seams I would ask for partial refund or return.

btw: I still cant see what irregular on the shape on letter W on the wade
I didn't know this fact about fullmoonjerseys, thank you for the info.

As far as letter "W", you can see that it's left part is a bit longer than the right one. But that's obviously one of those "acceptable" irregularities.
happy.gif

Could you just tell me your opinion about these yellow strings of unequal width on Wade's and James' jerseys?

Thank you.

Last edited:
someone offered $650.00 for a regular authentic? sorry, but there is no authentic worth that much.. i dont care if it is kobe's 2nd year jersey. that price is what you pay for game used or game issued jerseys

I agree exactly for that price :smh:
is too high price

^ eBay

NBA jerseys don't really go on sale and the Reebok football jerseys went on sale during the season but don't know if Nike will have any sales this year since they're in high demand.

^ eBay
NBA jerseys don't really go on sale and the Reebok football jerseys went on sale during the season but don't know if Nike will have any sales this year since they're in high demand.
Can't get any good deals on ebay. jerseys4thewin stays up 24/7 searching ebay for all that stuff. it's nearly impossible.

^ eBay

Can't get any good deals on ebay. jerseys4thewin stays up 24/7 searching ebay for all that stuff. it's nearly impossible.

you gotta be quick and be up on the searches, hes been doing this for years but ive gotta my fair share of champion authentics for cheap before.

havent been searchin as much as of late dont really care either

Does anyone know when the MBA store reups the authentic revolution gear? The season starts end of October I'm guessing, and I'm not sure when they restock. Anyone with forst hand experience?

you gotta be quick and be up on the searches, hes been doing this for years but ive gotta my fair share of champion authentics for cheap before.
I'd say probably 97% of us aren't on the internet as much as he's on ebay alone. I'm pretty sure he does what he does for a living even though it's illegal. I've scored some deals i kind of just meant it as a joke. I'd be willing to bet 100$ the dude has never been laid before.

I'd say probably 97% of us aren't on the internet as much as he's on ebay alone. I'm pretty sure he does what he does for a living even though it's illegal. I've scored some deals i kind of just meant it as a joke. I'd be willing to bet 100$ the dude has never been laid before.

whats illegal? :lol:

im sure he has a team of people who do it a long with him.

someone offered $650.00 for a regular authentic? sorry, but there is no authentic worth that much.. i dont care if it is kobe's 2nd year jersey. that price is what you pay for game used or game issued jerseys
got to admit though, retail authentic jersey had  a price increases in the past years, and J4TW make it worse.

when people watch his shill bidding ended. its became reality

seller that had same item begin expecting he's going to get that price.

buyer that want the same item accommodate and adjust his bidding leeway

we can say that kobe rookie jersey only worth $200, but finding one in that price right now will be getting harder and harder
yes quick,dilligent and frequent on searching. quick on paypal offer. its the only way now.

and for Intl. buyer like me the chance is becoming thinner on paypal
frown.gif

so dejected when my desired watchlist is ended before the auction end

Back
Top Bottom