Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

How good of a deal is this? I know the m&n site doesn't do discounts on jordan. Is it possible to find better deals on these particular ones or is this about as good as it gets?
With the recent documentary, unless you luck out on eBay that’s probably the best you’ll get.

Hey guys, quick question: how can you explain that you can find so many Bulls pinstripes authentic jerseys on ebay while the classic reds are much rarer?
Pinstripes were only used for 2 years and never in the playoffs.
Why did Champion massproduced it so much? Was this model much popular than the red?

Hey guys, quick question: how can you explain that you can find so many Bulls pinstripes authentic jerseys on ebay while the classic reds are much rarer?
Pinstripes were only used for 2 years and never in the playoffs.
Why did Champion massproduced it so much? Was this model much popular than the red?

The road reds were all over the place just a few years ago. It's only recently, and especially since the Bulls Documentary, that they've been bought up. That stuff used to sell for like $100 lol. Quality is not very good on most of those Champion authentic jerseys.

For some reason my pinstripe MJ feels meh compared to my pinstripe Pip. The quality is better on the Pip.

Latest pickup: The Greek Freak.
F198C496-B752-4C05-9507-891B19A5BE95.jpeg
BB0C7198-B05F-4CBB-A7FE-646581D9AC63.jpeg

Would this be the 2004-2006 years?
57087E3F-DEAA-4B0B-86A0-CA0781CD8DBF.jpeg

I am not "jersey-savy", but my biggest complaint on these "Authentic" jersey is how long the cut is on the neck area making it more like a tank top. Then I found out there is another version called "Pro cut". I find it interesting the swingman has similar cut as the Pro-cut compared to Authentic version. I am glad the Mitchell Ness release the Kobe jersey in "Pro-cut".

Glad i kept my jerseys...thought about selling them a few years back. Will post some more in the next days.
When i have a work call i put on a collard shirt but for the most part I have been in jerseys for the last 3 months.

What are you talking about :lol:
This is authentic bro
Unless Staples center was selling fakes in 2003
Its a 17 year old jersey that i have worn and washed.
I even have the matching jacket/pants
0F1FA2D7-0BFF-4E5D-9800-6413C1369A3D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom