Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

rev30’s are crazy right now. Did you see the 2012 Orange Christmas blank that just sold on eBay? That thing was sweet.

I miss the Christmas jerseys.... was just thinking about that, too
knicks kurt thomas christmas jersey (7).JPG
knicks kurt thomas christmas jersey (6).JPG

Someone from Singapore wants to purchase of of my jerseys.
Is it safe to send something to that country?

Honestly with how bad and slow customs is in our country and especially international, id hold off on shipping stuff anywhere outside of the US for the time being

I love the REV30s, Adidas really ****ed us with the authentics not coming with the mesh numbers and not releasing all their jerseys. I want that all orange Knicks jersey bad. That green Knicks jersey bad. The Nueva York bad. SMH

On eBay? I'd probably do it.

I love the REV30s, Adidas really ****ed us with the authentics not coming with the mesh numbers and not releasing all their jerseys. I want that all orange Knicks jersey bad. That green Knicks jersey bad. The Nueva York bad. SMH

Size tag missing. Guy sent an offer for i think 70....

What are the chances that when M&N start producing jerseys from the REV30 era they have mesh numbers?

Man I’m regretting not copping this during that 30% off M&N sale. I should have grabbed this and the red.m Vince!
Yeah the pics of the red vince looked way better than I thought they looked. I bought this just a couple hours before the take 30 sale came up

Shout out to langfor5 for selling me this beauty! I picked it up from eBay not knowing he was on NT! Definitely one of my grails!
FBE45859-B007-42F3-BBC9-10339CE98352.jpeg

A2A5042D-A422-4128-BB91-4E356FD4CB70.jpeg

now i really regret selling my nike authentic vince carter raptors jersey :frown:
one of the best nike jerseys in the early 2000's imo. i still have the raptors warm up jacket btw :lol:

now i really regret selling my nike authentic vince carter raptors jersey :frown:
one of the best nike jerseys in the early 2000's imo. i still have the raptors warm up jacket btw :lol:
I almost bought the M&N version after I picked up the red M&N a day before. So many bad or damaged ones on eBay so I’m glad this one was in excellent condition! Thanks again langfor5!

I almost bought the M&N version after I picked up the red M&N a day before. So many bad or damaged ones on eBay so I’m glad this one was in excellent condition! Thanks again langfor5!
Which one is better m&n or the old one

04-06 Rbk Magic Franchise jersey.

Kinda get depressed when I look at it cause it reminds me of that 04-05 season when there was so much change, player movement (Tmac, CWebb, VC, Shaq, Nash, Bdiddy) and the emergence of new stars the NBA was pushing that I hadn’t taken a liking to yet (Bron, wade, Melo, STAT).

45D78C81-CA05-4006-B5A6-BE8A636616D6.jpeg
6CDFB561-FE0F-45A8-8B84-E3CEC4F2AA50.jpeg

I hate to tell you, but those are really good fakes. The Dri-fit labeling is a dead giveaway along with few other things I can see from your pics.
Wow...I’ve never been duped by a fugazi before until now. I guess the price was too good to be true. Funny thing is, I’m not even mad about it. I’m actually quite impressed how good of a fake it is hahah.

Back
Top Bottom