Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That's that gas station/swap meet/barbershop type jersey right there. :lol:

It is really terrible quality. Couple iron on garbage patches. Super thin. It is light than most jerseys I own...guess that's a positive

Carter is probably my fave player ever, so even if the jersey was 300 and an actual SGA, still would have bought it.

Paid 140...only mitchell and ness and hawks carried it. MN sold out... hawks have 2xl and 3xl left.

I'm sure it was just rushed out.

The VC jersey reminds me of these majestic jerseys in the way it looks. They did incorporate all his teams on the side...the main logo looks like nj nets...the side x also from the nj nets uni.... collar is from his raptors days
replica majestic (2).PNG
replica majestic (1).PNG
replica majestic (4).PNG
replica majestic (3).PNG

Thoughts on pricing gold vs red, white, blue nba logo? Recommedations appreciated. Ebay fees are the worst 🤢 🤮

I’ve messaged a few guys outside of eBay and done transactions. Saved a lot of money , fee literally as much as the jerseys I’m buying smfh

I’ve messaged a few guys outside of eBay and done transactions. Saved a lot of money , fee literally as much as the jerseys I’m buying smfh

Sold em all. Lost a good 400 bucks on ebay fees. You used to be able to say email me at zuz. @ y a h o 0 .com. Like space it out. I couldn't figure out how to do it. One guy, who I even gave the link to this thread, but a good number of the shorts. My profit margin was still pretty thin due to fees plus paypal fees. I also gave him a pretty big discount after the first 10 pairs. Got one more coming in that i offered to the same guy. Will still post pics. Vin baker game worn 90s champion shorts. 😁

Sold em all. Lost a good 400 bucks on ebay fees. You used to be able to say email me at zuz. @ y a h o 0 .com. Like space it out. I couldn't figure out how to do it. One guy, who I even gave the link to this thread, but a good number of the shorts. My profit margin was still pretty thin due to fees plus paypal fees. I also gave him a pretty big discount after the first 10 pairs. Got one more coming in that i offered to the same guy. Will still post pics. Vin baker game worn 90s champion shorts. 😁

write it in your notes and screen shot it. Send the person a picture with your info instead, been doing it for years now and no problems.

Nothing amazing?

Nothing amazing!?!?!

Champion authentics >

:nthat:

Fair point lol. Just meaning that these are fairly easy to come by, even though it took me a little bit to find a good price on a 48. 44's seem to flood the market place. My size, in these, not so much.

What’s wrong with m&n. The only thing I could think of was the addy and receiver details is different to my credit card. Why would that matter smh

Attachments

• BE66D7CD-6AE9-42E2-A37C-E61D9830D4CA.png
    BE66D7CD-6AE9-42E2-A37C-E61D9830D4CA.png
    421.6 KB · Views: 119
  • F4CAB5FD-1D9B-4AA2-933E-A81F37B6010C.png
    F4CAB5FD-1D9B-4AA2-933E-A81F37B6010C.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 151
Do they sell the sponsorship patches and David stern blk bands separate? Got a curry authentic off NDC on sale recently but didn’t come with the Rakuten sponsorship patch?! Any idea where I might be able to scoop patches?

Last edited:
Do they sell the sponsorship patches and David stern blk bands separate? Got a curry authentic off NDC on sale recently but didn’t come with the Rakuten sponsorship patch?! Any idea where I might be able to scoop patches?
Sponsorship patches only come with jerseys bought from the individual team stores. All of NDC's jerseys will be patchless

This looks great! Were did you get the kit, if you don't mind me asking?

Mack Wilson on one of the Facebook jersey pages. Was going to make that Kobe this morning “authentic” too if I got it but wasn’t meant to be.

Just a heads up though, his communication isn’t the best and wait time was about a month with minimal updates but the work is insanely good.

Back
Top Bottom