Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

cdynasty24 cdynasty24 wow.... I never realized that the numbers were mismatched on the player worn Authentics. The Swingman has the same number on both sides (front style).

concordflightxi concordflightxi good call man. The HWC have that more off-white shade.

LC please. I'm guessing a really, really good fake. The "2" on the back "12" looks suspect. As far as I know they never made these Grizzlies jerseys in Authentic.

$_59.JPG

Nike authentics are either Vaporknit or Aeroswift material.

The jersey says Dri-Fit, but the tag says Vaporknit.

The Grizzlies jersey is fake, you can find Chinese sellers selling those kind of fakes on the Internet, they have more and more teams (lakers, mavs, warriors, bulls, heat, rockets, nets, pelicans, knicks, clippers, celtics, sixers, etc.), and all of them got a Dri fit tag in the neck. The general cut seems larger than the real authentics.

As for the Grizzlies one, when compared with the ones worn by players, as seen on nba auctions, there are differences, the most noticeable being the Vancouver name having a teal outline on the fake jerseys, while the real ones directly have the black part sewn, without the teal outline.

Outside of the 24 on the back this Kobe clean but yeah they butchered that two four

Last edited:
Solid pickup. A couple of years ago, someone found a bunch of those Iversons and the value plummeted, but it's definitely back up now.
Yeah I have been looking for one of these for a while. Popped up on eBay seller wanted a few hairs under $300 so since nothing else was under 4 bills I said “F” it. Very happy.

Yeah I have been looking for one of these for a while. Popped up on eBay seller wanted a few hairs under $300 so since nothing else was under 4 bills I said “F” it. Very happy.
Nice pickup !! I’m so tempted to grab this now after your post
B142E4D7-CA87-48A4-873F-C236DB1CF036.jpeg

Almost copped that OG Iverson 2 yrs ago but it was kinda beat up and missing the jocktag. Got the M&N one instead.

Got mine like 2o years ago,
ut black was always too big for me...
i actually like that red one...never see it..
authentic champion jersey (5).JPG
authentic champion jersey (6).JPG

Attachments

• authentic champion jersey (5).JPG
    authentic champion jersey (5).JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 7
  • authentic champion jersey (6).JPG
    authentic champion jersey (6).JPG
    304.8 KB · Views: 7
Damn...$700? Y’all got some serious coin to spend lol.

Anyway pretty bummed OKC got bounced but really became a fan of CP3. Made the best of what everyone thought was bad situation, got his team to playoffs and pushed his old team right to the final min in a game 7.

This is my altered NO Hornets alternate - wish I had the teal, but this has grown me:

4351E102-BD66-4EBD-BB68-87FFF9664491.jpeg

2BD8DFB3-49EB-4B6F-947A-F98DDD986536.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom