Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Nike KILLED it with the swingman shorts. Stitching... pockets (yes they've had pockets)
20201207_125113.jpg
20201207_125109.jpg
20201207_125058.jpg
20201207_125048.jpg
20201207_125039.jpg
...nicer quality than previously imo

do they ever release the noche latin authentics to the public or are those a team release jersey only ?

my friend has a jersey from the adidas rev30 days thats signed by the player and is the same size the place wore but it doesn't have the extra serial # tag on the front bottom. did the game worn jerseys all have the serial number patch or not necessarily ?

any info or insight would be greatly appreciated.

do they ever release the noche latin authentics to the public or are those a team release jersey only ?

my friend has a jersey from the adidas rev30 days thats signed by the player and is the same size the place wore but it doesn't have the extra serial # tag on the front bottom. did the game worn jerseys all have the serial number patch or not necessarily ?

any info or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Without knowing what player/team, my guess would be that it was a blank authentic that never hit the market...then maybe the prior owner customized it.... I do not think the Latina authentics were ever sold to the public

thanks enigmax10. for game worn jerseys the players would never wear a jersey in game without the extra serial number tag on it ? it's a signed jersey too so was just wondering if it could possibly be game used or if it was an extra game issued jersey that was signed and given away. just that those noche latin jerseys i don't think they would make many of those to begin with since it'y only worn for 1 game or something throughout the season

thanks enigmax10. for game worn jerseys the players would never wear a jersey in game without the extra serial number tag on it ? it's a signed jersey too so was just wondering if it could possibly be game used or if it was an extra game issued jersey that was signed and given away. just that those noche latin jerseys i don't think they would make many of those to begin with since it'y only worn for 1 game or something throughout the season

It's possible. Could be a spare team blank, too. If you have photos, we can help confirm.

I wanted to order a custom authentic Marc Gasol Lakers jersey.
Based on your experience, what is better option, Fanatics or Lakerstore?

Wished I would've picked up that city one, but waited to see if he'd sign... anyway, like that the number and name are stitched, as sometimes it is not.

Not bad for about 115 bucks with coupon and amex
...25 off 100 with amex offers...I think amex expires in feb for those that have it

20201221_174944.jpg
20201221_174925.jpg
20201221_174837.jpg
20201221_174824.jpg
20201221_174854.jpg

A Cavaliers LeBron James rookie year jersey I've had in my possession. I'm glad Mitchell & Ness got the stitching right with kiss-cut because Reebok f'd up with layered stitching when they had the NBA contract during the 2000s. 🙄
IMG_4597.JPG
IMG_4600.JPG

Back
Top Bottom