Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That Lebron is a really well made fugazi, just like these Kobe’s. I bet if you look at the printed size tag on the neck, it says it’s Vaporknit when it should be Aeroswift...
21295A8D-7688-4594-B491-18AB0D1F1FE0.jpeg
394F0E2D-FF92-4D7F-9F68-E020037827EB.jpeg

Last edited:
That Lebron is a really well made fugazi, just like these Kobe’s. I bet if you look at the printed size tag on the neck, it says it’s Vaporknit when it should be Aeroswift...
21295A8D-7688-4594-B491-18AB0D1F1FE0.jpeg
394F0E2D-FF92-4D7F-9F68-E020037827EB.jpeg

you tell me those are legit, I’d believe you. What do you suppose these are worth?

what do you think about this one?

I assume is fake because there was no authentic version of the 8+24 mamba jersey, but in my opinion it looks very real.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600-1.jpg

i’m almost certain there were authentic kobe mamba jerseys released as the city edition in 2018. there were kobe purple pinstripe city jerseys in 2019 as well (the magic lore series)

i feel like some people forgot the mamba jerseys were a thing in lonzo/kuzmas rookie year.

i’m almost certain there were authentic kobe mamba jerseys released as the city edition in 2018. there were kobe purple pinstripe city jerseys in 2019 as well (the magic lore series)

i feel like some people forgot the mamba jerseys were a thing in lonzo/kuzmas rookie year.

You're correct. There were authentic Mamba Kobe jerseys when they came out. However, were no authentic ones with the 8/24 number split. Those only came out as swingman this past summer.

They did. I have a Kobe #24 jersey.

They most certainly did release authentic lore mamba snakeskin jersey. His question was do they have authentics with the 8 on the front and the 24 at the back, swingman was released this year but he has an authentic with the different numbers

Hi guys i have a question i just bought the "hall of fame" kobe jersey off the MN website and i feel like the quality is really subpar...can any of you can tell me what they think if they have one and also whats the difference between the swingman and the authentic exactly ? they loo like the same to me but hey im new to this jersey thing i just wanted an OG kobe bryant jersey....

Hi guys i have a question i just bought the "hall of fame" kobe jersey off the MN website and i feel like the quality is really subpar...can any of you can tell me what they think if they have one and also whats the difference between the swingman and the authentic exactly ? they loo like the same to me but hey im new to this jersey thing i just wanted an OG kobe bryant jersey....
It’s a garbage jersey l, return it and get a normal kobe

They're rushing out these special jerseys. I bought 140 dollar VC retirement jersey. One member said it looked like it was bought at a gas station. Just stick with the original.

Just when you thought nikes jerseys couldn't get any worse than the knicks. 🤢 🤮 🤢 🤮 🤢 🤮 🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201110-133427_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201110-133427_Chrome.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom