Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Do you know if EPS is able to make name and numbers on actual Nike NBA Authentics?

I would like to make a Bucks Khris Middleton authentic

Might bring this out for a couple beach wears. wish i doubled up on this
E390E312-0019-4A48-80F6-1B868FB710E6.jpeg

20E4ABD5-AD8D-4BA8-AA08-5FA8338F2A83.jpeg

Do you know if EPS is able to make name and numbers on actual Nike NBA Authentics?

I would like to make a Bucks Khris Middleton authentic
Probably not the answer you're looking for, but you can make one on the NBA store. And it'll only take one month to get instead of 8.

Where’s the best place to pick up authentic Nike nba jerseys (vapour knit and aero swift)? I need 52+2.
seems like sold out everywhere I look

Where’s the best place to pick up authentic Nike nba jerseys (vapour knit and aero swift)? I need 52+2.
seems like sold out everywhere I look
You'd probably get more specific help if you could give us some teams/players you're looking for...
And yes there are restocks depending on the style in question.

Good call.
these are the ones I’d like to scoop up:
Hate to say it but I doubt any of these are restocked officially thru Nike etc. Most of these are City jerseys, which are changed each year. Secondhand selling platforms are probably your best bet if you wanna find them.

Hate to say it but I doubt any of these are restocked officially thru Nike etc. Most of these are City jerseys, which are changed each year. Secondhand selling platforms are probably your best bet if you wanna find them.
Thank you. I kind of assumed the same

the wolves own was here but seem to be limited now

Im going to start setting aside money now because with this 75th anniv logo and alternate jerseys rumored, I think I’m going to be handing the bag over

Last edited:
Im going to start setting aside money now because with this 75th anniv logo and alternate jerseys rumored, I think I’m going to be handing the bag over

Not a big fan. I’ll maybe buy a couple jerseys. So while you stock up on the 75th logo, I’ll go drop some more coin on the 50th gold logo. ;p

Not a big fan. I’ll maybe buy a couple jerseys. So while you stock up on the 75th logo, I’ll go drop some more coin on the 50th gold logo. ;p
Been trying to complete my gold logo collection for years, but to no avail. Stuff i need pops up very rarely these days

definitely some interesting stuff on the way for better or worse.
37-B70558-C331-4370-B110-CFF725-E45184.jpg

definitely some interesting stuff on the way for better or worse.
37-B70558-C331-4370-B110-CFF725-E45184.jpg
The Hawks may become my favorite nba jersey ever. Nets/Lakers/Suns/Bulls/Mavs are on the radar. Feel that there's potential for ~2-3 more that are must-cops if some teams teams nail it like Atlanta did.

Keep ronnie fieg away from the knicks this time please.

Reactions: OTG
Could I please get a legit check on this? I scooped this up for a good deal but the materials feel a lot lighter than I would presume an authentic should feel like. Material feels like a swingman but the tag says it's an authentic. Can anyone verify if this is the real deal or not?

F6B00246-62EB-4F2C-AE3C-EF986A0CBDF1.jpeg

B51557D9-18C9-4300-AB34-10C086782FB7.jpeg

022FA961-87F3-44F8-BBC9-A9B4A81B56DC.jpeg

8D4C378C-C272-4827-8999-E194C7196687.jpeg

Could I please get a legit check on this? I scooped this up for a good deal but the materials feel a lot lighter than I would presume an authentic should feel like. Material feels like a swingman but the tag says it's an authentic. Can anyone verify if this is the real deal or not?

fake

Back
Top Bottom