Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

its fake. Butler wasn’t even on the team the year those were made and sold in authentic version. The white paint is wrong and the tag type is wrong as well. There is no Nike connect as well (which they had the year those were made )

Thanks for the swift reply. It's been a while since I've picked up some authentics. I'll be more aware in the future. Thanks bud.

its fake. Butler wasn’t even on the team the year those were made and sold in authentic version. The white paint is wrong and the tag type is wrong as well. There is no Nike connect as well (which they had the year those were made )
Absolutely fake, cut is off too, but that Butler jersey is probably one of the best authentic jersey fakes I've seen. Gap is closing.

Took an L on that Butler. Very disappointed in myself. I've been out of practice in the jersey game for some time. I did manage to pick this up also from eBay and I'm pretty happy about the fit. My senses tell me this is legit but could use a second opinion for sure. I used to have this one in black size 44. I loved that jersey but it didn't fit me too well at the time so I had to let it go. I'm glad to have this one though. Soon enough I'll have the black one again.

F3018090-4F85-416C-A46D-41545B10EC7F.jpeg

C6773CFA-8366-4BB4-9779-E504C9CAD919.jpeg

Newer jerseys are faked very well. Really wouldn’t trust most sellers on mercari or ebay selling a newer jersey unless you can 100% verify that they got it from a legit retailer.

if you have an eye for champion jerseys, it’s much easier to tell. Especially ones pre 1998. The shaq is real.

Took an L on that Butler. Very disappointed in myself. I've been out of practice in the jersey game for some time. I did manage to pick this up also from eBay and I'm pretty happy about the fit. My senses tell me this is legit but could use a second opinion for sure. I used to have this one in black size 44. I loved that jersey but it didn't fit me too well at the time so I had to let it go. I'm glad to have this one though. Soon enough I'll have the black one again.

F3018090-4F85-416C-A46D-41545B10EC7F.jpeg

C6773CFA-8366-4BB4-9779-E504C9CAD919.jpeg
This one looks legit

Finally received a one of my holy grail item fellas. Portland Trailblazers Nike Authentic Scottie Pippen size 40. Had to trade a Rasheed Wallace and Steve Nash and two other swingmans for it but I didn't care. Those jerseys fit baggy on me now and I wanted a Scottie Pippen Blazers mesh authentic before they switched to the dri-fit jersey. I gotta say, this jersey is beautiful. Red outline on the lettering looks so nice. Beyond elated right now.

38312AEA-32D9-427A-92B5-7B31558EAB5A.jpeg

50C2EE1C-20F0-4B7C-B9B0-5CFDAFEE26B2.jpeg

Newer jerseys are faked very well. Really wouldn’t trust most sellers on mercari or ebay selling a newer jersey unless you can 100% verify that they got it from a legit retailer.

if you have an eye for champion jerseys, it’s much easier to tell. Especially ones pre 1998. The shaq is real.
It does make it very hard not to just spend a little extra and buy from retailers

An older pickup from Mercari. I know it's a gamble buying jerseys on there but this looks and feels legit; plus the seller accepted $60 for it which is a no-brainer imo. Kevin Durant Warriors Away jersey size 40. Sizing on this is ridiculous btw. Jersey barely fits me. Nike size 40 compared to an Adidas 40 is night and day. Nike vaporknit size 40 fits almost like a 36. Ridiculously small.

8B38B7DD-13FF-4AC5-AAAA-82F969B61ECD.jpeg

22732E44-D676-4020-842C-3ADDEA1346B1.jpeg

Another new pickup. Seller accepted $70 for it before tax and fees so I had to jump on it. Pretty happy to have a Westbrook jersey in my collection. Looks like a design from his last year on the team. These vaporknit jerseys are dope quality but the fit is super tight. Very little breathing room on this.

AF7C28FB-E4BC-48D7-BA12-EA7650981091.jpeg

1E9792FD-ED54-4C52-9B2E-2FAB35F54AC2.jpeg

I may be wrong - but I think Russell left before they switched the wording on the front. I think he only played in the blue jerseys that had "Oklahoma City" on the front. They changed to "Thunder" (flipped with white) after he dipped. But I could be wrong.

I may be wrong - but I think Russell left before they switched the wording on the front. I think he only played in the blue jerseys that had "Oklahoma City" on the front. They changed to "Thunder" (flipped with white) after he dipped. But I could be wrong.

You know I did think of that. My only guess is that maybe Nike manufactured some Thunder Westbrook jerseys at the start of the 2019-2020 season before he was traded to Houston. Jersey looks and feels authentic.

No you're definitely right - those jerseys were 100% made, I think that one is totally legit just was thinking he might not have worn the style specifically

Eitherway its a beautiful jersey, I sold off my Brodie Rev30 when I was hurt he left but wish I had it back. If the laker talk is true it could be interesting, but I think OKC is Russie's legacy

Back
Top Bottom