Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Dear god, i had to read that 2 times....
sick.gif
:x:x:x:x
ITS WERE
WERE
WERE
WERE
WERE
where?
eBay Listing. Is at $460 at the moment. Dude offered me it for $400. Should f taken the offer!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300783541700?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

not really, just like ninjahood said.. it is still possible.
IMO even more complicated side panel like the grizz or mavs still can be 1 downsized,

the impossible would be print '93 suns and big hawks jersey

like you this was my top wishlist, very beautiful jersey, not rare but very hard to obtain regarding the price.

finally can manage* to afford this recent pick up.
wink.gif
hope this help

no before after pic, but from what part left of it.

you'll know what to be done.

that is how I can afford it
smile.gif

Since you have been a great help to me
happy.gif
, I'd like to ask you something else:

1. One of the Rev30 Swingman I purchased from fullmoonjerseys a few months ago has a fault. There are a few tiny dark-red stains on it (one at the bottom back (about 2 mm wide) and 3 of them above). It looks like that some kind of red paint was splashed from inside the jersey! Because these stains are better visible at its inner side! Although I don't know how is that possible?!

My mother hand washed the jersey in cold water with some regular mild detergent just as I'd took it out the envelope. But the stains are still there!
frown.gif

Is there some other way to clean them out?

2. Another Rev30 Swingman purchased from the same seller has some other minor fault. There's a small stain of some kind of glue on the front white twill number. It looks like the glue for sticking the packages. I tried to clean it out by sprinkling a few drops of dishwashing liquid on the piece of cloth and rubbing it on the spot. The stain has partly gone but it's still visible. Pair of tiny ones on the back twill number disappeared using this method! I'm afraid that I'll ruin the cloth threads if I continue doing this?
indifferent.gif

I know it's tiny, but but since I'm so meticulous
grin.gif
, I want I want it to be completely removed.

Have you ever encountered something like this?

I read somewhere on this forum that the glue can be removed by ironing. You should put a piece of cloth on that spot (and also beneath it) and iron over it. The glue should remain on that piece of cloth!

But I'm afraid of ironing these plastic twill lettering!
ohwell.gif
And there's also a label inside the jersey which among other states not to iron it!

What should I do?

Last edited:
looks like a real jalen rose jersey.

Jalen Rose it is indeed.

I thought it was legit.. never hurts to have a second opinions. The things that had me worried was that the material was a little stiff. ( possibly cause it's never been washed) and also no dri fit. What year did Dri fit make it onto jerseys? I'm no jersey expert.. Still learning.

Bulls never wore dri-fit for the home white and away red, they only had dri-fit for the black alternate. then with reebok they switched to the dazzle material.

its legit tho

try a tide stain remover pen on the lakers, not sure bout the glue stain
I'm not sure whether I'll be able to find a product like this here in Croatia...
eyes.gif
Have you personally tried this method?
goo gone would work on the glue stain
The same thing here. I wish I live in America!
happy.gif
Now I have to find some similar product here. Which ingredients is it made of?

So you're sure that something like that won't damage the cloth?
ohwell.gif

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks like 23raisons putting up his '96 chili pepper jersey for sale:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130772528846?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I find it so funny that his jersey actually had the #2 in the correct upright position in the back, but when M&N made theirs they supposedly used the jersey from the HOF as the template which had the 2 upside down. Funny that the NBA HOF had an incorrect jersey, but this 23raisons guy had the legit one.

Looks like 23raisons putting up his '96 chili pepper jersey for sale:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130772528846?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I find it so funny that his jersey actually had the #2 in the correct upright position in the back, but when M&N made theirs they supposedly used the jersey from the HOF as the template which had the 2 upside down. Funny that the NBA HOF had an incorrect jersey, but this 23raisons guy had the legit one.

there are more jerseys like this one on ebay.. at least i have seen a few.. i think this is the 4th or 5th one.. and this is the highest pricest one

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to find a product like this here in Croatia... :rolleyes Have you personally tried this method?

Thanks!

i had a big yellow faded stain on one of my white jerseys and i used the pen to take it out.....i'm not sure if it could handle the deep red stain though, but doesn't hurt to try...check ebay

try a tide stain remover pen on the lakers, not sure bout the glue stain

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to find a product like this here in Croatia... :rolleyes Have you personally tried this method?

goo gone would work on the glue stain

The same thing here. I wish I live in America! :D Now I have to find some similar product here. Which ingredients is it made of?
So you're sure that something like that won't damage the cloth? :\

Thanks!

have no idea whats it in, its used for a lot of stuff and smells very bad lol

im sure you can order it online or on ebay no problem.

you can do a search but im pretty sure it will do no damage.

and the jerseys he's selling are legit

I thought I would never find this jersey, but I'm happy to have it. Dallas Mavericks 2003 Dirk Nowitzki silver jersey, worn one game against the Lakers.

whoa where did you find that? i havent seen one since i purchased mine and i never saw on before that.

nevermind i seen the auction, i remember the member who owned it had the sample jersey looks like he got it customized.

awesome jersey :x

Back
Top Bottom