Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks dude!

Could you please tell me your opinion about this part:
Originally Posted by bjede  

I wonder if all of this Rev30 Swingman jerseys should have the tag with NBA holograms on it attached on the back neck?
eyes.gif
I don't see it on this one although it says "NWT" at the item description? Or is it there?

Last edited:
i dont understand, are you asking if the price tags are actually attached to the jersey?

yes, adidas doesnt use that big old NBA tag anymore..

they have the black small adidas tag and if its a swingman it comes with the adidas/nba swingman tag

yes, adidas doesnt use that big old NBA tag anymore..
they have the black small adidas tag and if its a swingman it comes with the adidas/nba swingman tag
So there should be NBA holograms on it?

The Authentic jerseys I bought from fullmoonjerseys all came with hologram tags attached but none of the Rev30 Swingmans though!

Perhaps it's just with that seller...

if your authentics came with the big tag than thats fine. all the older authentics came with them.

the new revolution 30 authentics and swingmans DO NOT have that tag anything. Just the black adidas and if its swingman it might or might not have the swingman tag.

if your authentics came with the big tag than thats fine. all the older authentics came with them.
the new revolution 30 authentics and swingmans DO NOT have that tag anything. Just the black adidas and if its swingman it might or might not have the swingman tag.
Yes, I understand that. Just to resume - ALL Rev30 Swingmans should have Adidas tag with NBA hologram on it, shouldn't they?

And I'm not sure that Wade's one I asked for has it...

Last edited:
for the most part yes
But not always? So if some don't have this tag it shouldn't necessarily mean they are fake?

Did you notice this black tag on Wade's one we talked about? I think it's not there...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
thats why i said for the most part, sometimes tags can be missing, removed, ripped off.

fake factories have all the tags real jerseys have, its not an indicator really since they are pretty much the exact same.even the holograms are spot on.

tags mean nothing honestly.

I wouldn't agree about holograms. As I could see by searching through some fake sites, there is a difference between those on fake jerseys and those on the legit ones.

Fake holograms also have team names written on but there are no balls silhouettes and NBA logos! It's a obvious clue about their (un)authenticity!

---

Now that the conversation has already developed
happy.gif
and you're so helpful, I'll be free to ask for a 2 more legit checks:

1.) James Cavs Authentic sz 40

Numbers seem so thick...
eyes.gif

2.) Is this seller legit?

Selling Rev30 Authentics just for $75?!
nerd.gif
Can't be true. And besides that he didn't upload any real photo.

---

Enough for today!  It's nearly 1:00 AM here in Croatia! 

Last edited:
no, trust me. and you can ask anyone with knowledge about fakes, they have the holograms down pat. in the past it was easy to tell a fake tag from the hologram but not anymore.

anyways the Cavs Lebron looks legit but you should get some pics laid down flat. I hate tring to examine a jersey and its laid all over like that. im 99.9% sure its legit.

the Heat Lebron jersey is LEGIT as well as the seller. Reason being so cheap is because its an error jersey. the 6 on the front should be slightly to the right and NOT in the middle.

I've ben wanting a Baron Davis jerseys since his UCLA days and now I got one :smokin and Shump is the man

20gbig6.jpg

Thing is I wanted that baron Davis Knicks jersey too bad he sucked and isn't on the team. I remember how bad I wanted his warriors jersey

zyzz posted helpful things not everyone knows about the connection between fakes and the holograms

the Heat Lebron jersey is LEGIT as well as the seller. Reason being so cheap is because its an error jersey. the 6 on the front should be slightly to the right and NOT in the middle.
Yes, there's an error on it, but it's not only James' jersey for such a small price! There are also some other Rev30 Authentics and I don't see any irregularity on them?
eyes.gif

I'm confused now...

EDIT:

Is this fake hologram tag?

Last edited:
Yes, there's an error on it, but it's not only James' jersey for such a small price! There are also some other Rev30 Authentics and I don't see any irregularity on them? :rolleyes
I'm confused now...

EDIT:
Is this fake hologram tag?

it because they are traded players...

stop focusing on the tags like the other member said.

Yo, Ballerrific, have you ever posted your full collection of New York team jerseys? I'd love to see that. You have a deep collection. True diehard NY sports fan!

Much props, brother. :smokin

as much as i like my Knicks rev 30s im about to sell them, i dont even think im gonna wear them :smh:

Yo, Ballerrific, have you ever posted your full collection of New York team jerseys? I'd love to see that. You have a deep collection. True diehard NY sports fan!
Much props, brother. :smokin

I appreciate it. I used to have a lot but I've given away a lot of them. I was buying XLs and stuff back in the day and I got rid of all my authentic Reeboks thinking the Nike jerseys would be so much better but that was a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom