Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

are these authentics from back in the day, or the same thing as swingmans from bakc in the day?
scooped these up and unsure if i overpaid

both champion size 44 so seems it would be an authnetic from back then but lemme know ur thoughts!

lots of memories in here, nice jerseys NT

smokin.gif

i never post in here, but quick question for you experts. i've been looking for a sz 48-50 authentic kobe #8 jersey for a few weeks now, is ebay my best bet and how much do you think i'll spend, around $80? i've only bought authentic mlb jerseys before so any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i never post in here, but quick question for you experts. i've been looking for a sz 48-50 authentic kobe #8 jersey for a few weeks now, is ebay my best bet and how much do you think i'll spend, around $80? i've only bought authentic mlb jerseys before so any help is appreciated

Multiply that by at least 4.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

they dont make a size 50... but if you can find a legit one you could get a decent deal and score one for $80 if your lucky maybe a little over $100. prices are all over the place at times, not every jersey goes for the same price. Its all about how many bidders and hits your auction has.

If i got time il try to find you a legit one on ebay.

almost all the bucks robinson authentics ive seen have the champion logo on them...many miller pacers jerseys have them too...idk why champion decided to do that, i guess its just one of those random things they do sometimes, haha

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

almost all the bucks robinson authentics ive seen have the champion logo on them...many miller pacers jerseys have them too...idk why champion decided to do that, i guess its just one of those random things they do sometimes, haha

that's cuz they're not authentic. those are the replica/swingmans.

if i'm wrong, someone please correct me.

I had a Bucks Robinson Authentic with and without the Champion logo.

Its the exact same jersey. Not sure why one has the logo and one doesnt.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

that's cuz they're not authentic. those are the replica/swingmans.

if i'm wrong, someone please correct me.

you're wrong, lol...theyre def authentic, they just have the champion logo on them for some reason...plus champion never made swingmans (those originated with Nike)

I've only seen one person with a Miller authentic, and it didn't have the champion logo. I don't think I've ever seen an authentic with the champion logo. Can you post a pic so I can see what you mean? Is it just like on the replicas where it's under the NBA logo? I got a home Clyde Blazer Mitchell and Ness jersey that's humongous, that I want to get tailored to about a 44. Does anyone know where I can get the mitchell and ness patches removed for cheap? Or should I just try and do it myself? I just want to use the jersey to play in, and I kinda want to get a nike patch to sew onto it, but if it's a hassle I'll just leave it blank. Also has anyone ever brought a jersey to a regular tailor? I don't want it to look all funny, but at the same time I don't feel like spending over 15 bucks so I'll take that risk.

That's pretty interesting. Are you guys sure they are authentics? Perhaps their some kinda sample, or maybe champion was messing around with the idea of swingmans and somehow these got out. Or maybe they were actually trying to get their brand logo out on to the courts like this, but the NBA wasn't having it. What year did the NHL jerseys start to get the big visible logos? That is pretty dope though, would be cool to have something like this. 

those are 100% authentic, no one knows why champion added the logos to those authentics but its very weird. but no doubt its legit, ive had both. I had a reggie miller and just took off the champion logo in 2 seconds so its not a big deal.

...word to Fabo.
laugh.gif

I've been wanting to do this for a while.
I feel that sneakers, fitteds, and jerseys all relate to each other, so I collect and wear all three (although never a fitted and jersey together
laugh.gif
, overmatching FTL).

I much prefer the old Champion, Starter, and Nike authentics as opposed to the stuff Adidas and Reebok has been putting out in recent years.
Not only was the quality better, but the way the jerseys themselves look was better (better designs/art).

I only buy authentic, stitched/sublimated Champion, Starter, and Nike jerseys. There are still many jerseys I am looking for, such as a Knicks Ewing, SunsBarkley, McGrady Raptors, etc.

If you want to see more jerseys/learn more, check out the JerseyCentral forum.
So how much would something like this be worth if it was a charles barkley and the blue version not white?

Back
Top Bottom