Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ I'm ready to pull the trigger on a Jrue myself

I was in M&N today, I officially quit on them the quality on their stuff is piss poor now

The Flyers Lindros jersey looks like a replica compared to my Hextall from 2010 and the 50th Anniversary AI jersey is garbage

Almost all of my Rev30 Authentic jerseys have a fabric snag. They are all straight lines developing horizontally on the lower portion where I fold up my jerseys due to the extra length. It looks like indented tighter fabric. They occur on the front and back and are usually small but definitely noticeable. I've even seen it on a number of brand new jerseys at the NBA Store. Anyone else notice that or have it develop on theirs? 

Almost all of my Rev30 Authentic jerseys have a fabric snag. They are all straight lines developing horizontally on the lower portion where I fold up my jerseys due to the extra length. It looks like indented tighter fabric. They occur on the front and back and are usually small but definitely noticeable. I've even seen it on a number of brand new jerseys at the NBA Store. Anyone else notice that or have it develop on theirs? 

mine dont have it, but they again mine are brand new and been sitting in my closet :lol:

:smh:

Man, after buying the Authentic Rev 30 jerseys, I feel like they are cheaper than the swingmans :lol:. I've never seen a material so thin and non-durable looking. Ninjahood, have you tailored any Rev 30's yet?

Last edited:
got it :smile: ....went with Evan Turner ...jersey is awesome but I need that patch lol !

bonus:

on to Nike NFL...and yeah the thad's a swingman

Last edited:
So is this one fake or not? I need some other opinion.

NBA logo is weird but on the other hand there's a tag inside the jersey, which is not characteristic of the fake jerseys.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
JF, im surprised you went with Turner :lol: Sixers fans finally starting to like him? :lol:

what's really crazy is that he's been playing great since i placed the order last month :lol: , even had his first game winner....i was seriously thinking bout getting another Jrue, but i wanted some diversity

all worked out i guess, thanks again guys ....and the pics turned out funky when i uploaded them, the blue is a lot more vivid :pimp:

Yes hes def been playing great, im happy for him.

jersey is awesome, i bet the blue looks even better in person :pimp:

congrats

Debating on getting a Jason Kidd Knicks authentic. I'm not paying $250+ and I'm tempted to get the last year version but he didn't wear it. He did hold up the jersey when he signed though :smokin

Debating on getting a Jason Kidd Knicks authentic. I'm not paying $250+ and I'm tempted to get the last year version but he didn't wear it. He did hold up the jersey when he signed though :smokin

Even though im a lakers fan i was considering getting a james white authentic, but 240.00 is a bit much imo

Last edited:
I love the new Knicks uniforms.... clean, simple with a bit retro in it.

I love to get a white authentic JR Smith. Too expensive though and I dont trust the NBA store getting the numbers right.

Any one experience with that? Has any one who is located in NY seen the new authentics in store? Are the numbers accurate or off like with so many authentics?

I love the new Knicks uniforms.... clean, simple with a bit retro in it.

I love to get a white authentic JR Smith. Too expensive though and I dont trust the NBA store getting the numbers right.

Any one experience with that? Has any one who is located in NY seen the new authentics in store? Are the numbers accurate or off like with so many authentics?
I doubt the NBA Store in NY has a Smith or even in your size. They carry Melo, Stat and possibly Kidd. I find that the jerseys customized through nbastore.com are better done anyway, possibly because they don't rush through hundreds of the same name jersey. 

I doubt the NBA Store in NY has a Smith or even in your size. They carry Melo, Stat and possibly Kidd. I find that the jerseys customized through nbastore.com are better done anyway, possibly because they don't rush through hundreds of the same name jersey. 
thx for the info. have u had customized or ordered any authentics rev30s thru nbastore.com yourself?

Back
Top Bottom