Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I personally don't like the new jerseys and I'm not paying that price. So I might get a Kidd, with last year's style. I have a JR from last year and i wouldn't mind a James White but it's not happening. I've ordered a few from NBA Store.com and they look good to me.

He wore it so maybe I'll just get it.

Last edited:
I personally don't like the new jerseys and I'm not paying that price. So I might get a Kidd, with last year's style. I have a JR from last year and i wouldn't mind a James White but it's not happening. I've ordered a few from NBA Store.com and they look good to me.
He wore it so maybe I'll just get it.
Sick.

I'm holding out hope to find a Melo Hardwood Classic Authentic from 2011. I wish they just wore that instead of the current ones missing half the sleeve fabric!

got this a few months back on ebay for $100. very upset to find out whoever had it sewed a (terribly) fake black/gold 50th anniversary patch over the regular NBA patch. Finally decided to take it off though. still not bad for $100

who said the patch was fake, you know they came like that from champion right? :lol:

na its nothing like my NBA at 50 Shaq. it was done terribly and didnt look real. at least none of the ones I've seen have looked this bad.

its legit, of course its gonna be different from one actually embroidered into the jersey.

champion used patches on a lot of them, they used jerseys made before the season and slapped a 50 patch over the old logo. I used to have a Pippen with the same patch.

others can verify the same.

its legit, of course its gonna be different from one actually embroidered into the jersey.
champion used patches on a lot of them, they used jerseys made before the season and slapped a 50 patch over the old logo. I used to have a Pippen with the same patch.
others can verify the same.

eh im fine without it. it looked real bad on it. just didnt like how it looked. appreciate the help tho fam

Last edited:
I think I am done with jerseys :lol:. I've found that I really only wear them when I go to games.

anyone know if the blue is the same shade on the knicks rev 30 last season vs these updated uniforms? :nerd:

Anybody know where I can find a legit Jordan YOUTH basketball jersey, size large (it's the red vintage rookie one with Chicago in cursive) from Nike. I put in a bid on the bay which was higher than the bid that won. Guess it didn't submit in the last 10 seconds so I lost it. SMH

Anybody know where I can find a legit Jordan YOUTH basketball jersey, size large (it's the red vintage rookie one with Chicago in cursive) from Nike. I put in a bid on the bay which was higher than the bid that won. Guess it didn't submit in the last 10 seconds so I lost it. SMH

keep looking on ebay. you lost out on the jersey because you didn't bid high enough, if you put in the largest bid you would win regardless of when you entered it, but its still a good idea to use a sniper program like gixen to do your bidding for you.

Last edited:
its NOT fake. Might have been an error and didnt have a NBA logo.
never seen a old style fake Celtics jersey. ITS LEGIT, i wouldnt pay much for it
Went for $222!
nerd.gif

jerseyforthewin... Haven't ever seen any of his jerseys went for less than some real price. They are usually sold for much more actually.

Went for $222! :nerd:
jerseyforthewin... Haven't ever seen any of his jerseys went for less than some real price. They are usually sold for much more actually.

isnt jerseys4thewin the guy that bids on his own things to increase the price? even though the radja jersey is nice, there is no way it is worth $222.00

its NOT fake. Might have been an error and didnt have a NBA logo.

never seen a old style fake Celtics jersey. ITS LEGIT, i wouldnt pay much for it

Went for $222! :nerd:

$222?

:rofl:

keep looking on ebay. you lost out on the jersey because you didn't bid high enough, if you put in the largest bid you would win regardless of when you entered it, but its still a good idea to use a sniper program like gixen to do your bidding for you.
Thanks. I saw the winning bid was $72 and I bid $100 I could have sworn like with 10 seconds left, when I hit confirm bid, it didn't go through. Next window said winning bid was $72 so I was thinking my bid didn't get in. So it's possible the winning bid at $72 was actually higher than my $100? They just didn't have to pay that much? I'm asking cuz I've never bid before and I was looking up tips on niw to. i usually just do the buy it now. Thanks for the info

Thanks. I saw the winning bid was $72 and I bid $100 I could have sworn like with 10 seconds left, when I hit confirm bid, it didn't go through. Next window said winning bid was $72 so I was thinking my bid didn't get in. So it's possible the winning bid at $72 was actually higher than my $100? They just didn't have to pay that much? I'm asking cuz I've never bid before and I was looking up tips on niw to. i usually just do the buy it now. Thanks for the info

no that cannot be lower than your $100.00 if you bid $100.00 and they have it for 72.00 everything between 72.00 and 100.00 is yours. so it must've gone above 100.00 or your bid didnt go through

I've burned my self a few times on last second bidding. I still have not tried the snipper ap, but I might give it a try.

it must not have gone through.

here are the two scenarios that could have happened if your bid had went through...

1. your maximum bid was $100 and you lost because the other bidder was wiling to spend more, so he would have won it at $102.50 (the next bidding increment after $100)

2. your maximum bid was $100 and you won because the other bidder didn't go as high as you, so you would have won the jersey at a price from $73 to $100, it would depend on the maximum that the other bidder was willing to spend

what you pay depends on other bidders. you could have been willing to spend $100,000, but you only pay one increment above the second highest bidder. I highly recommend using a sniper program that bids for you at the last second, it saves you money and you don't get involved in emotional bidding 5 days before the auction ends. Your goal is to win the item, not one-up some internet stranger on spending money. Think about what the maximum amount of money is that you are willing to spend on an item, enter that amount and stick to it.

Last edited:
it must not have gone through.
here are the two scenarios that could have happened if your bid had went through...
1. your maximum bid was $100 and you lost because the other bidder was wiling to spend more, so he would have won it at $102.50 (the next bidding increment after $100)
2. your maximum bid was $100 and you won because the other bidder didn't go as high as you, so you would have won the jersey at a price from $73 to $100, it would depend on the maximum that the other bidder was willing to spend
what you pay depends on other bidders. you could have been willing to spend $100,000, but you only pay one increment above the second highest bidder. I highly recommend using a sniper program that bids for you at the last second, it saves you money and you don't get involved in emotional bidding 5 days before the auction ends. Your goal is to win the item, not one-up some internet stranger on spending money. Think about what the maximum amount of money is that you are willing to spend on an item, enter that amount and stick to it.

I get what you're saying and you're completely right. But for it to end at $72 means that it didnt go through. I dont see any other option, do you?

Back
Top Bottom