Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I hope they come up with a nice design for the jerseys, none of this plain crap they have been releasing the last few years with the new jerseys :smh:

If the Sonics return to Seattle as anticipated, will their retro jersey be the Sacremento Kings? Not that they would ever do that considering their franchise was in existence for so long in the same city but I'm trying to think of other instances were a franchise returned to its original city with same the same name.

Earlier this year, I was thinking the Thunder retro jersey would be the SuperSonics if they ever wore one. Random thoughts that at least have something to do with jersey collecting...
once they return to Seattle they will be known as the Sonics, they will have no association with the Kings.

THunder have nothing to do with the Sonics either.
thats not completely true.

KD's stat's still show as sonics in his rookie year.

but that is all.. just how nick collison had the stats from his rookie jersey and russel westbrook's actual rookie draft jersey was a sonics jersey.. but other than that there are no links to seattle

If the Sonics return to Seattle as anticipated, will their retro jersey be the Sacremento Kings? Not that they would ever do that considering their franchise was in existence for so long in the same city but I'm trying to think of other instances were a franchise returned to its original city with same the same name.

Earlier this year, I was thinking the Thunder retro jersey would be the SuperSonics if they ever wore one. Random thoughts that at least have something to do with jersey collecting...

once they return to Seattle they will be known as the Sonics, they will have no association with the Kings.

THunder have nothing to do with the Sonics either.

well of course, because he played there.

i mean there is NO sonics history in OKC and vice versa.

all Sonics history and information remains in Seattle and once the team moves there it will be restored.

selling a fake...
mean.gif
Some even proud to say as NT and JC member
mean.gif
Said it was originally a blank jersey and professionally customized into MJ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-AUTHENT...=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

so sad.. it was straight fake.

yes it's true, I'll keep it, I'll ask my wife to the lowest label, as it is hard to find an authentic, and if one day I find one, I'll keep playing and I ordered all star jersey 1991 white on eBay (mdiddy99)

Guys and reason why on the nba store the rev 30 shorts are almost completely depleted and have been this way for months? I see a fraction of the teams available.

Guys and reason why on the nba store the rev 30 shorts are almost completely depleted and have been this way for months? I see a fraction of the teams available.

maybe they stopped stocking because they realized no one was gonna spend $150 on shorts.

I remember some talk about pre-Rev30 Authentic shorts here on the board...

I'm going to take some of th0se from "fullmoonjerseys" but I'm not familiar with the sizes.

Should I take 34 or 36 if I wear Medium (40) in jerseys?

I'd be grateful if someone who owns a pair of 34 could tell me exact measurements.

Thanks!

*sold out of most teams sizes and colors. The markup for these has to be really good, so I'm surprised they don't have them.

Back
Top Bottom