Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

got this to go along w/ the pinstripe. need the white rookie then i'm good.

Nice pickup. When I got that pinstripe I was pleasantly surprised by how well constructed it felt. It wasn't cheap at all. None of them are, but one in particular just felt like it could go though 500 washes and still hold up just fine.

New pickup.... 2010-2011 Dirk Nowitzki road Revolution 30 jersey, size 3x + 2 inches. This is the limited edition version, numbered to 50!

thx python. yea, the quality and craftsmanship of M&N throwbacks are amazing. LOVE them. i tried on the '98 all star and that one is dope too. but i'ma go with the rookie jersey.

as for the cut (zyzz), i tried it on and it feels great to me. def. happy with the purchase. :wink: :nthat:

New pickup.... 2010-2011 Dirk Nowitzki road Revolution 30 jersey, size 3x + 2 inches. This is the limited edition version, numbered to 50!

honestly surprised you bought that, thought you only messed with champion jerseys :lol:

If the Sonics return to Seattle as anticipated, will their retro jersey be the Sacremento Kings? Not that they would ever do that considering their franchise was in existence for so long in the same city but I'm trying to think of other instances were a franchise returned to its original city with same the same name.

Earlier this year, I was thinking the Thunder retro jersey would be the SuperSonics if they ever wore one. Random thoughts that at least have something to do with jersey collecting...

once they return to Seattle they will be known as the Sonics, they will have no association with the Kings.

THunder have nothing to do with the Sonics either.
thats not completely true.

KD's stat's still show as sonics in his rookie year.

well of course, because he played there.

i mean there is NO sonics history in OKC and vice versa.

all Sonics history and information remains in Seattle and once the team moves there it will be restored.

You're wrong

All of the Sonics history was sold to OKC

You should watch the documentary about the sonics

If the Sonics return to Seattle as anticipated, will their retro jersey be the Sacremento Kings? Not that they would ever do that considering their franchise was in existence for so long in the same city but I'm trying to think of other instances were a franchise returned to its original city with same the same name.

Earlier this year, I was thinking the Thunder retro jersey would be the SuperSonics if they ever wore one. Random thoughts that at least have something to do with jersey collecting...

once they return to Seattle they will be known as the Sonics, they will have no association with the Kings.

all Sonics history and information remains in Seattle and once the team moves there it will be restored.

You're wrong

It was reported last week that Bennett has apparently agreed to hand the Supers history back to Seattle at no cost, should they return.

You're wrong

OKC isnt gonna use it, of course he has it he bought the team :lol:

like i said the only time you will hear Sonics mentioned with OKC is that they came from there. Soon as the Kings are moved the Seattle Sonics will be back. whats hard to understand?

why do you think hes giving it back? because he has no use for it...

Zyzz, or anyone for that matter...Can you guys tell if this is a real Nike product? I know it's not an authentic, but I def need the help :frown: :

edit: more pics

Last edited:
AS jerseys are trash every year. :x :smh: At least Adidas no longer just places the stripes vertically like if was some bball top from their line. They are finally incorporating a design in it. >D

because they will make tons and they wont sell, thats really why they dont make authentics of all star jerseys, not too many people are looking to spend $300 on a jersey worn once

they just make tons of swingman since they are affordable and sell like hotcakes regardless.

AS jerseys are trash every year. :x :smh: At least Adidas no longer just places the stripes vertically like if was some bball top from their line. They are finally incorporating a design in it. >D

nah, they are kinda nice this year. we will see soon how they look on the players, probably tomorrow.

because they will make tons and they wont sell, thats really why they dont make authentics of all star jerseys, not too many people are looking to spend $300 on a jersey worn once

they just make tons of swingman since they are affordable and sell like hotcakes regardless.
i dont do swingmans, i also feel the all star jersey but cant cop cuz of this swingman bs

When is the last time they sold All Star authentics?

I like this years but I hate that wide shoulder ****

Back
Top Bottom