Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

mdiddy selling his customs through jc or ebay? that tmac is high quality work :wow:

so who will be the first to post their purchase of the GSW Alt SS Jersey? :nerd:

Last edited:
never mind, Paul from uni-watch got his straight from adidas.

id find a curry if i could get it for dirty cheap. you can easily turn it into a normal jersey. you can see the outlines where its a normal tank and the extended sleeves.

very easy IMO

id find a curry if i could get it for dirty cheap. you can easily turn it into a normal jersey. you can see the outlines where its a normal tank and the extended sleeves.

very easy IMO
These sleeves are nothing more than space for advertisements and the Warriors are the first of many teams to adopt this. I think we should fully boycott any purchase of this item.

I know the numbers don't add up. Too many empty seats in the bottom dwelling team stadiums and not enough revenue overall. It's a shame this comes at the expense of jersey collecting!

Grail status for me. Thanks mdiddy. 
pimp.gif
So this guys jerseys are legit ???? I was hesitant to buy from him because none of his jerseys had a brand tag on them nike,adidas reebok etc.

Thought the jerseys looked darn good but couldnt get past this fact. If he is using blanks what exactly are they ????

Grail status for me. Thanks mdiddy. 
pimp.gif
So this guys jerseys are legit ???? I was hesitant to buy from him because none of his jerseys had a brand tag on them nike,adidas reebok etc.

Thought the jerseys looked darn good but couldnt get past this fact. If he is using blanks what exactly are they ????
joints is home made jerseys, whats da his gimmick? does he own a machine that makes em or something?

I think he gets M&N blanks or strips them down and just does them how they should be done

he does not get blanks, where can you even get all those blanks from? plus the sixers shooting star they didnt even make one.

its all custom work from what i know. The only one that used a M&N blank was the first project he did with all the members on the site the Jordan all star, from then he took it to a whole nother level with all kinds of customs and top quality work.

I think he gets M&N blanks or strips them down and just does them how they should be done

he does not get blanks, where can you even get all those blanks from? plus the sixers shooting star they didnt even make one.

its all custom work from what i know. The only one that used a M&N blank was the first project he did with all the members on the site the Jordan all star, from then he took it to a whole nother level with all kinds of customs and top quality work.

Well at least for the All Star jerseys, there were a TON of blanks popping up at Marshalls and a bunch of JC members copped... Then, when there were enough JC members, he made em all into Jordan's and a couple Penny's.

EDIT: Didn't even read what you posted after. :lol: But yeah, you're probably right. His custom work is :pimp: though.

Last edited:
I'd gladly take an amare but i have no idea what size i wear when it come to rev30 authentics. I gotta wear Small in the swingmans and its still a lil long.

Hey guys do you know if Adidas will ever sell Swingman NBA jerseys with out the 2+ inch length ?  I want to buy some of the throwbacks but I wish they were the oldschool original regular length. I feel like I'm wearing a dress and I'm only wearing a Medium. Unfortunately the only throwbacks I've scene that have a regular length are Mitchell and Ness Throwbacks but they are like $300.

Back
Top Bottom