Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thank you for those observations.

But here are some jerseys that were posted back on pg. 72 that had some people drooling lol.

One can clearly see a difference in fonts used for 'BRYANT'  (The size 40 has the same irregular letters like the gold one I originally posted).

I really want a rookie jersey so I want to know all my options.

cmon ATL trade mid range shawty so that HWC goes on the 50

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
All the nba all star game jerseys are up on nba auctions. I hoping when this hardwood classic month is over some of these retros will make it up for sale as well.

All the nba all star game jerseys are up on nba auctions. I hoping when this hardwood classic month is over some of these retros will make it up for sale as well.

I want that Carmelo so damn bad. Only difference I see between the jersey and the one I bought is the team logo on the back and the mesh numbers

I want that Carmelo so damn bad. Only difference I see between the jersey and the one I bought is the team logo on the back and the mesh numbers

And probably about $7000 as well :smh:. These people who bid on these star player jerseys have some deep pockets. I think the game used lebron went for 16k :x:x:x

got this yesterday from staples center...  chris paul 2013 nba all star pro cut limited jersey. this is exact the same as paul wear at all star game except this one doesnt have the nbagameworn/meigray tag on it.   

i noticed that the word west and number on the front and back are the real mesh, not like the custom one that sell at nbastore.com.

Also the size tag it shows L +2.

if you guys bought the custom one from nbastore.com it shows length +0 on the jersey.

How much was that Chris Paul???

That Ellis is terrible. The Ray Allen at M&N was much better when it was priced it at $150

Pardon my ignorance, I thought you could only get the authentic all star jerseys at the venue in which they played the game. Very nice pick up from your local stadium. Nice box too.

I love these throwbacks as much as the next man, but I'm a little surprised everyone seems so willing to go for the swingman version. No way I'm paying 90 or 100 for a replica.

we would all prefer authentics over swingman but at least to my knowledge they arent available. I would mos def be all over an authentic big hawk jersey and the jrue holiday sixers

I think there is such a small demand for authentics, they don't bother making them. I'd cop a HWC authentic with the quickness but how many would they really sell? Average/casual/typical fan cops replica or swingman jerseys...

I think there is such a small demand for authentics, they don't bother making them. I'd cop a HWC authentic with the quickness but how many would they really sell? Average/casual/typical fan cops replica or swingman jerseys...

I'd take some authentics too. I don't buy swingmans ever so they lose me as a customer completely in that regard. I'm not nocking swingmans, they just ain't for me so I choose not to have the jersey period unless I can find a player issued or worn jersey.

Anyone have the beat on some authentic all star game shorts for the 2003 all star game? Either color. That's the one from Jordan's last game. I seen the originals in red on eBay, but the price was super high, and I don't think they will match the reebok jerseys anyway. Thanks!

So i hit the local thrift shop and i found a massive amount of Lakers Mitchell & Ness jerseys. Chamberlains and West jerseys both purple and yellow. $19 each.

some still had tags attached but others were missing the year tags on the bottom.

they all seemed legit. i copped a purple chamberlain and I'm having it tailored. ill post pics when its ready.

Back
Top Bottom