Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

45s:

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I found a couple of jerseys in my basement today and I wanted to know if they are legit. And if they are what would be the value of them?

Are there for sure ways to check if they are real?

They are the reebok NBA jerseys from a while back.

I have the Nash-Mavs ,Stoud-Suns, Tmac-Rockets, Allen-Sonics, Terry- Retro lime greenish Atlanta jersey and Bibby-Kings.

I can take pictures if you guys need.

Thank you,

KB

I can't find a Nike Swingman Jordan Away Jersey Pinstripe jersey in a Size Medium. Anybody have any suggestions?

@airmaximu

isn't somewhere earlier (few pages ago) was the same question abouts jogtags in jordan pro cut's

and answers were positives?

I could be wrong, so @robpzee better for u to trust somebody more experience in this case

Not legit. There are countless numbers of those 1999-2000 Nike jocktags with '97-98 pro cut and length plus 4 tags stuck underneath. That nba logoman looks like crap too.
yes that one appear not legit, bc nba logo on jogtag and upper chest is ugly.

BUT I would not generalized and missleading by saying

There are countless numbers of those 1999-2000 Nike jocktags with '97-98 pro cut and length plus 4 tags stuck underneath.

bc some are LEGIT

this would be one example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121070703804?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

but I prefer the previous real 97-98 jogtag off course

Back
Top Bottom