Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

GF wore the 36 over a tee to the Nets Lakeshow game last month. 40 fits me perfectly in the summer. Really need a Nike white tag mesh jersey.

Last edited:
not exactly

ur jersey is authentic, i have the same, but pro cut

but there were also a swingmans and sewn just like that fake
Jordan jersey is most definately fake. Here are a couple pics of mine the same exact jersey. The letters and numbers should be screenprinted.

/height/400[/IMG]

iverson jersey is also a fake. most fake sellers from china get it. i'm not sure but hummel is making their staff only in denmark

mutombo was oldschool, worn so short shorts

Damn those Jordan 45's are fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good stuff
devil.gif

If you want to buy fakes, for whatever reason, go ahead--but keep it off of this message board.

Nice Kobe's & Deke's up there. I can't believe Mutombo only wore a 48+3 up top; Champion 48s are about equal to pre-Rev30 40s.

And with how those Lakers dri-fits are sized, I can't imagine how small that 36 must be. I have a 46+4 pro-cut and I find it small.
if woulda posted pics of em layed out on my bed u wouldnt of even know. they be the same has the $200 joints. 

Last edited:
If you want to buy fakes, for whatever reason, go ahead--but keep it off of this message board.

Nice Kobe's Champion 48s are about equal to pre-Rev30 40s.

And with how those Lakers dri-fits are sized, I can't imagine how small that 36 must be. I have a 46+4 pro-cut and I find it small.
if woulda posted pics of em layed out on my bed u wouldnt of even know. they be the same has the $200 joints. ​

They aren't even close.

And by posting fakes, not only are you disobeying the stated purpose this thread (that is, authentic jerseys), you're also violating NikeTalk's code of conduct.

Maybe off topic, but where can I copp authentic black/red Bulls shorts?

The rev 30 shorts? I'm looking for those as well in a xxl. If you are talking about the shiny Adidas shorts pre rev 30, someone on eBay had a bunch in all colors for some nice prices.

they are pretty rare for some reason :lol: havent even seen them anywhere online.

very weird

got the two striped ones during the 90s(champion) and the bird one a couple of months ago on discount from adidas.got many more gonna post a full picture later.

Last edited:
Legit Check

The stitching on the characters looks a little funny to me on the back but I am not an expert on Champion jerseys, anybody have any input?

Where can I find a Medium am 8403 Swingman Jordan Pinstripe Jersey? Looking all over, no luck

Legit Check

The stitching on the characters looks a little funny to me on the back but I am not an expert on Champion jerseys, anybody have any input?

Where can I find a Medium am 8403 Swingman Jordan Pinstripe Jersey? Looking all over, no luck
that's legit

Hey guys,

stumbled over this thread today and it's pretty exciting. Will post pics later this week as well!

Got a quick question:

does anybody know, where I can get my hands on an

Orlando blue authentic pinstripe pair of shorts in size 34 from the 1995 - 1998 era

as well as a

Phoenix suns authentic black road pair of shorts in size 34 from the 1998 - 2000 era?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom