Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Have you ever came across Nike authentic without side tag (either Dri-Fit or 5 dots Alpha Project)?

Have Nike ever used to produced such jerseys?

I've just found Robert Horry's Lakers Nike authentic on one local craiglist. All the other details on the jersey show it's legit but it has no side tag!

The guy also claims the jersey is legit and he got it from US.
 Anyone?
eyes.gif

Have you ever came across Nike authentic without side tag (either Dri-Fit or 5 dots Alpha Project)?
I've just found Robert Horry's Lakers Nike authentic on one local craiglist. All the other details on the jersey show it's legit but it has no side tag!

Anyone? :rolleyes

post a pic? whats with the roll eyes...

Anyone? :rolleyes

Just a friendly word of advice bro but you're not using that emoticon correctly, which may be contributing to the fact that people are pretty much ignoring your posts at this point...

wait im confused which one you are returning? the one with just regular twill sucks IMO

the one with the fake mesh is nice IMO

The one with the twill is from eBay. The one with the border and fake mesh is from NBA Store. The twill just looks like a swingman. It's not that bad but it's not what was in the pics.

What's up fellas?

I'm looking to buy my first authentic jersey. Does any of the retail stores still sell this type?

Thanks. And I apologize for being a Jersey Newbie.

wait im confused which one you are returning? the one with just regular twill sucks IMO

the one with the fake mesh is nice IMO

The one with the twill is from eBay. The one with the border and fake mesh is from NBA Store. The twill just looks like a swingman. It's not that bad but it's not what was in the pics.

who did you buy it from on ebay?

yup. hes def 100% legit and they are all from MSG because i posted about him early in the fall when i bought mine. Looks like they started customizing them with twill near the end.

^ I don't hate the twill. The name on the back isn't as cleanly done though. The numbers on the white are cool but on the blue are sloppy. Kind of looks like a swingman

My 95-96 Away Alternate Jordan jersey I've had for a while now, although it's in great condition, I haven't worn it in a long time. I might throw it on ebay being that I don't wear Jordan's as much as I used to...

My 95-96 Away Alternate Jordan jersey I've had for a while now, although it's in great condition, I haven't worn it in a long time. I might throw it on ebay being that I don't wear Jordan's as much as I used to...

Too bad it's worn otherwise it'd be worth a good chunk of change

post a pic? whats with the roll eyes...
Just a friendly word of advice bro but you're not using that emoticon correctly, which may be contributing to the fact that people are pretty much ignoring your posts at this point...
Sorry! Now I've noticed... Wrong smiley!
happy.gif

I mean there's no any of these on the jersey:

And here's the jersey. It's shorter since it was tailored!

Sorry! Now I've noticed... Wrong smiley! :D

I mean there's no any of these on the jersey:

And here's the jersey. It's shorter since it was tailored!

that horry looks like a midriff. now its a robert whoorey

Last edited:
That Horry does not look good.

NBAStore needs to hurry up and have like a 20% or 25% off code on all clearance items. That site and NFL Shop is the absolute worst. They never have ****

Back
Top Bottom