Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I have both..

for those who has asking what the difference.. as you can see there isnt much differ in pic.

I love both cut as these 2 are my favorite brand

the width is exact the same for sz 48 but nike has almost an "Inch longer in lenght

the nike material is bit nicer than the champion, but the knit trim champion is more durable

as you know nike authentics knit trim tend to curl over time.

the name and number of nike is 3 stitch layer while champion is 2 layer divide in black heavy stiching.

but the champion name and numbers aplique feel more stiff than nike.

as the nike is rarer than the champion, usually.. you will pay twice for nike than you pay for the champion..

but in my case I pay my nike half than I pay for my champion
happy.gif

Last edited:
Thanks to Zyzz for looking out.

I don't really do jerseys, Just white/black Ts and 13s to match

Just wish they sold the black alt road shorts.
any Idea on when that'll happen?

I need some help again guys!

This is very important to me so any thoughts would be appreciated!
smile.gif

I have a bunch of Adidas pre-Rev30 authentics and all of them have the same neck tag(s). 2 of them - the upper one with Adidas and NBA logo and the lower one with size, country of manufacturing and washing instruction. Like this, right?

All those jersey don't have any tag stitched inside.

A few days ago I was offered 2 Bryant authenics with uncommon tagging. They don't have the lower neck tag but some small black tag sewn on near the main tag!
nerd.gif
There's the country of manufacturing written on it as well as the size - but not the numerical size typical for authentics!
ohwell.gif
You can see there's a letter "M"! Furthermore, these jerseys have tag with washing instructions stitched inside! Which is typical for Swingmans!
ohwell.gif
Authentics shouldn't have any tag inside, right?

Now I don't know what to do? Whether to pull the trigger or not?
ohwell.gif

Quite nice jerseys besides that weird tagging. And I'd say they are 95% legit. It might be some production run error or whatever? I've seen a ton of pre-Rev30 authentics (and swingman as well, since tagging is the same) and not a single one has this issue!
Did you ever came across this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
dude, stop with the legit checks in here.

you post it on another forum where people legit check all the time.

no offense but you are kinda killing this thread.

Does anyone know where to purchase the new alternate Denver Nuggets gold authentic jersey? I'm after a Lawson, Ive been to altitude authentics which  i think is the nuggets fan store however I dont know if they ship internationally.

Lol I'm positive he only posts in this thread too

he does but he posts the same stuff on a jersey website, not sure why he continues to post things in both places...

im done doing legit checks, this guy has ruined it. He wont learn so he can figure out on his own. hes been doing this for months and hasnt even caught on.

SMH

first time ive actually been mad on this site.

he does but he posts the same stuff on a jersey website, not sure why he continues to post things in both places...

im done doing legit checks, this guy has ruined it. He wont learn so he can figure out on his own. hes been doing this for months and hasnt even caught on.

SMH

I've never seen someone so anal over tagging inside a jersey

If Bjede doesn't know how to LC jerseys by now, there's not much hope for him is there. Recently he's been in the 90-95 percentile sure of a jersey's authenticity, but that 5-10% of uncertainty is whats spamming 50% of this thread.

This is NOT LC actually! Didn't you see I wrote that I'm almost sure it's legit?

But I've never seen such tagging.

Let's call this tagging issue, not LC!

Ok, you don't have to answer me.

You are willing to answer some similar issues, e.g. Nike tagging, Rev30 og/customized twill but not this of mine...

Never mind. Keep it for yourself.
wink.gif

I've asked this since this wasn't asked at any other board... At least I couldn't find it...
Lol I'm positive he only posts in this thread too
     I'm only interested in NBA jerseys, not in kicks or in some sports talk.

I couldn't participate in regional forum since I'm not from US/Canada!

Don't understand what's weird in that...

SMH

Yeah, you're right. You're never done LC besides for my items...
nthat.gif
SMH

I posted it here since it wasn't answered at any other board! And I have to make a decision asap!
If Bjede doesn't know how to LC jerseys by now, there's not much hope for him is there. Recently he's been in the 90-95 percentile sure of a jersey's authenticity, but that 5-10% of uncertainty is whats spamming 50% of this thread.
     It was no LC and it's neither now!

Tagging issue both times.

Last edited:
No actually i've been lurking around niketalk for a while but rarely post. Somehow my account dissapeared when I want to inquire the jersey so I had to make a new one today.

because you have been doing it for months and you still cant figure it out, its not that hard.

most of the legit checks on here are people who come across a jersey they wanted but never owned any jerseys so they need help.

You buy jerseys all the time, by now you should know whats fake and whats real especially with all the help we have given you.

Back
Top Bottom