Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Better for her...
This is just a confirmation of what an idiot you really are... :smokin
Please don't reply to my posts anymore!

Thanks.

found is on your fb :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah my Kemp is like your Baker. I think most retail authentics were made like this, similar to Champion Jordan pinstripe authentics. Game used/issued always had the three layers of twill.
Thanks man, I've got done a lot of research on baseball jerseys, but for whatever reason I've had less success with these champion jerseys. I appreciate the help.

found is on your fb
laugh.gif
LOL that thing is even more hideous than the Jordan I posted a few pages back.

Just so everyone knows, if it matters to anyone, the guy that had the Wolves jersey listed and the bunch of others he has isn't really out of Austrailia, he's out of Hong Kong.

does Charlotte still do the racing stripes on the side panels for that one night of the season?

Nope. We started wearing just a patch that says Racing Night or something.

I have no idea why they stopped that. It sold a few jerseys in the arena...

^^^^^ Excellent pickup Pointforwards. Gotta say that is one of my must haves as well. Genuinely happy for you the feeling of picking up a grail is matched by few things

Just got my jordan mitchell and ness from nba store and penny from the dtlr sale
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Dropped off my Team USA LBJ 2012 Throwback with the Chuck Daly logo. Crossing my fingers that the tailors get it right. $25 is that about right?

Thanks for all your help Zyzz, scooped this up now all I need is the black 98 Bulls jersey and I'm good with my MJ Bulls 90's authentics

I really don't know if this one is real, the back looks a little weird to me but for the price I paid I couldn't pass up on it, and its triple stitched

If you got more pics it would help but appears to be an old reebok authentic before they went with the dri-fit version which i really liked of that jersey.

Got an itch for the AI rookie jersey. Did M&N ever release one or should i only be searching for champion. Thanks for any advice

Back
Top Bottom