Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Sorry guys here's my pathetic collection. I honestly got syked after stumbling across this forum ad started collecting not long ago since joining. Sorry there only swingman I'm gonna get a few jordan authentics next. Nba store? or are there any other places online with a good selection of jordan authentic. Thanks a lot boys

Sorry guys here's my pathetic collection. I honestly got syked after stumbling across this forum ad started collecting not long ago since joining. Sorry there only swingman I'm gonna get a few jordan authentics next. Nba store? or are there any other places online with a good selection of jordan authentic. Thanks a lot boys
nba store has M&N Jordan jerseys but you're better off going on ebay. you can get the champion authentics for half the price of an M&N and they are, at least in my opinion, better quality. Plus they pop up a lot.

Once im done with slimmin da width of my a section of my jerseys ill post my

Entire collection...

Yeah
nba store has M&N Jordan jerseys but you're better off going on ebay. you can get the champion authentics for half the price of an M&N and they are, at least in my opinion, better quality. Plus they pop up a lot.
yeah but I'm not looking for used jerseys I couldn't buy a jersey that someone has previously worn

Yeah
yeah but I'm not looking for used jerseys I couldn't buy a jersey that someone has previously worn

you can find NWT

and once without tag that have never been worn.

i dont think its a big deal to buy a used one at all, most people arent wearing them to play ball and usually wear them with a shirt underneath.

you can find NWT

and once without tag that have never been worn.

i dont think its a big deal to buy a used one at all, most people arent wearing them to play ball and usually wear them with a shirt underneath.
I agree with you completely bro, it's not that crucial to me as long as the jersey doesn't have stains,rips, etc...

Yeah
Idk what size you wear then but if you do need the tags there is a Jordan Pinstripe authentic in a size 44 with the gold logo up on eBay NWT.

It's amazing how people come on here, have the nerve to essentially demand help even though they've never contributed anything to the thread, and then get salty at the dudes who would be their most valuable resources. ...I know it's the internet, but perhaps you should try to at least pretend you have an iota of social skills. ...Then, these same dudes wonder why nobody wants to help them.

It's amazing how people come on here, have the nerve to essentially demand help even though they've never contributed anything to the thread, and then get salty at the dudes who would be their most valuable resources. ...I know it's the internet, but perhaps you should try to at least pretend you have an iota of social skills. ...Then, these same dudes wonder why nobody wants to help them.
You know what your right,I'm sorry I was being an idiot stillln sorry matey

Relax man,go listen to Justin timberlake,post up some of your authentics.
Sorry I just have a thing with buying a strangers clothes , buulsfan Is this the one your talking about
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NBA-50-Gold...139&pid=100033&prg=1011&rk=1&sd=171008039992&

Yup that's the one he was talking about. Pretty rare to find it new with tags. This jersey comes up a lot but usually its used and the numbers are frayed. However it seems like this one is gonna get expensive. So glad I snatched mine up for only $160 nwot because the seller misspelled Champion in the title and it got no looks. Goodluck

Back
Top Bottom