Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Damn now that I'm looking at the nba logo i think your right. Dont know how i missed that in the auction pics. To excited to get a grail i guess. I may just stick to purchasing jerseys from M&N and leave ebay alone. I havent quite got the swing of telling some fakes from real. And edit I did not purchase the AI from jerseysforthewin. Just checked my ebay and i got it from seller iriemark77. Got the miller jersey from jerseysforthewin

Just checked the original listing and i didnt catch the nba logo because he didnt post a close up of it. 
mean.gif
 Man i gotta be sharper than that. Lesson learned. 

Here is the original listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Ivers...BzHU3F%2FGnrGhEX4ZRNA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
I've seen this listing, the armhole cut is the big turnoff for me,

nba logo could be seen in zoom,

the neck tag and jog tag is right but it was easily swap.

its quite a burn for a fake, I hope you still in frame to claim on ebay.

Where is this DTLR?

mondawmin

Copped the Drexler and the Pippen off the website. Used code endee to save another 10% if anyone is interested in ordering.
damn, i'm def tempted to cop that drexler also. especially with the 10%. wish it was the white one tho. already got the red jordan and i don't need 2 red jerseys. that's why i passed on the dominique wilkens.

Last edited:
Nah to late I already gave feedback. I'm stuck with it now

feedback means nothing, contact him and if he doesnt listen file a claim. you have nothing to lose, file it as not described. lie, say it was damaged or something. Dont call it fake.

feedback means nothing, contact him and if he doesnt listen file a claim. you have nothing to lose, file it as not described. lie, say it was damaged or something. Dont call it fake.

besides, ebay has changed their entire feedback system. you're no longer allowed to leave negative feedback. it will take a while for you to get your cash back though

I was sold a fake jalen rose raptors jersey and I was given my money back the same day I put in a claim.

Establish contact with seller. Tell them the merchandise is counterfit. Tell them you want your $$ back.

If they deny file a claim and if you paid thru paypal they will hit you with your cash right back.

It is illegal to sell counterfit items. Very easy process

I was sold a fake jalen rose raptors jersey and I was given my money back the same day I put in a claim.

Establish contact with seller. Tell them the merchandise is counterfit. Tell them you want your $$ back.

If they deny file a claim and if you paid thru paypal they will hit you with your cash right back.

It is illegal to sell counterfit items. Very easy process
This. The fact that jersey is an unlicensed jersey being sold as one, the guy could technically get arrested. A guy in Minnesota got caught selling fakes from China and got 7 years prison and had to pay a huge fine.

besides, ebay has changed their entire feedback system. you're no longer allowed to leave negative feedback. it will take a while for you to get your cash back though

regardless, not sure why hes laying down thinking because he left feedback that he shouldnt file a claim. it does nothing to file one except help him get his money back. Just file it and call paypal and explain everything.

CALLING is 100x better than just leaving it to messages through paypal/email

Champion made Home AI rookie jerseys? I thought they only made the red jerseys?

and i get random yellow stains on my white jerseys, and i haven't even worn them in forever....what is goin on? :lol: :frown:

regardless, not sure why hes laying down thinking because he left feedback that he shouldnt file a claim. it does nothing to file one except help him get his money back. Just file it and call paypal and explain everything.

CALLING is 100x better than just leaving it to messages through paypal/email
 I've contacted the seller to refund my money and reurn the jersey. We'll see how it goes from here. 

Champion made Home AI rookie jerseys? I thought they only made the red jerseys?

and i get random yellow stains on my white jerseys, and i haven't even worn them in forever....what is goin on? :lol: :frown:

are they older jerseys? its very common especially with really old jerseys.

no idea why it happens tho :lol:

Nice collections everyone. When i have a spot of my own im gonna definitely get some authentic jerseys just hang around.

call me crazy, and i know i'm in the minority here, but i like M&N jerseys >>

I don't have a big problem with M&N. Some of their jerseys are bad but some are mad nice. I only buy when their **** is 50% off so I can't complain. I've bought a lot of jackets from them and I'm always pleased.

My first M&N. Saving it for my birthday. Hopefully I'll find an authentic allstar MJ jersey one day

i usually try to stick to m&n. too much fakes going around. still waiting on a m&n grant hill teal 96 jersey. would buy with no hesitation.

call me crazy, and i know i'm in the minority here, but i like M&N jerseys >>
I buy at least 2 M&Ns a month. I think now that the production numbers are lower the quality has gone way up. Also I love the new fit/cut of the basketball jerseys.
all of this.

but i STILL haven't gotten a current M&N jersey with da updated sizing so i wouldn't know how to order one online..last jersey i copped was

a white homie orlando magic shaq and its size 54 (older sizing)

i need my jerseys longer..i dont like short joints, but da slim look i dig.

Back
Top Bottom