Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@ninja

That price is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy how the jersey game is somewhat back.
that aint nuffin..peep da ending of this jersey....

%24T2eC16VHJG%21E9nm3p4LtBRUjYR7SJQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

%24T2eC16ZHJHoE9n3Kft7TBRUjYVGDuQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jason-Willi...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

mean.gif
nthat.gif
jersey game is back.

a grant for J will

when did he become a HOF?

wouldnt spend $100 on that jersey, dead serious

a grant for J will

when did he become a HOF?

wouldnt spend $100 on that jersey, dead serious
lol bro i've seen his swingmans go over $100. I saw an Orlando Magic HWC Williams go for nearly $200 and it was a swingman. I don't understand it. I guess it was because he was flashy for a white guy?

lol bro i've seen his swingmans go over $100. I saw an Orlando Magic HWC Williams go for nearly $200 and it was a swingman. I don't understand it. I guess it was because he was flashy for a white guy?
his game was flashy no matter what color he was.

Last edited:
he wasnt even good so it makes no sense
c'mon b i gotta stop you there...son had wild handle...and he won a chip in miami

and you can add to da fact that those late 90's- early 2000's kings jerseys are RARE now..i've tried coppin one and even da bum players

go for 450+ and better.

his game was flashy no matter what color he was.

True. He's the type of player who developed a cult following. That's potentially part of the reason the jerseys fetch surprisingly high prices.

he wasnt even good so it makes no sense

c'mon b i gotta stop you there...son had wild handle...and he won a chip in miami

Depends on what you mean by "good."

That Miami team that won the ring was one of the more anomalous championship runs in NBA history. Wade was unconscious. Dallas choked. And, there was some bizarre officiating. 95 times out of 100 though, he's wasn't good enough to be a starter on a championship team. He wasn't bench-warmer worthy or anything though.

What's good everyone. New to the thread. I copped this one a while back but just saw someone say champion didn't make anything larger than a 48 in the 90s. I think i grabbed this in 03 so would this be fake even tho I copped from an authorized nba retailer?

I mean J Will wasn't anything great to be honest, great ball moves and highlights don't make you a great player

There is a reason be played on 5 diff teams (Counting Grizzlies twice)

People fall for his "swag" but that's always NT

Last edited:
The Jason Williams disrespect is gross in here :x

In his prime, he was about a 15-16 PER player.

That's about Raymond Felton/Mike Conley level. Certainly a fine player. Deserving of starters minutes on a playoff team, or heavy rotation minutes on a legit contender. ...As I said, I know he won in Miami, but that wasn't a typical season, series, or championship team.

He was good. He wasn't All Star level good though. I think that's fair and not disrespectful at all.

I also don't think it's inaccurate to say that his rep and highlight reel plays were a big part of his appeal. He was good, but most players of his level don't get the visibility that he did. Good for him though.

Last edited:
Exactly being featured in SLAM monthly because of some tattoo and AND1 moves doesn't make you a great player

He was the bad boy esque white dude which made him popular

Jason Williams wasn't that good at all. Yeah he made flashy plays, like the pass off the elbow but still. He played in the league for 12 years, 6 of those years he shot UNDER 40%. That's horrible. The best he shot was on that championship team in Miami where he hit 44%. His career FG% is only 39%.

Lol !!! When you drop knowledge on a sale you gotta get what you want first before you tell the masses. But repped for the heads up on this sale.

^ just trying to help out. Didn't think anyone would pick that up here. It's cool, I have 4-5 Rivera jerseys and don't need another Yankee jersey right now. Just happy to help some of y'all find some decent deals

What's good everyone. New to the thread. I copped this one a while back but just saw someone say champion didn't make anything larger than a 48 in the 90s. I think i grabbed this in 03 so would this be fake even tho I copped from an authorized nba retailer?

Thats da champion 2 tag era that went to a 56, its

Legit. 1 tag era that wasnt a procut only went to 48.

Hey guys, I sold my Jordan size 44 Red Bulls jersey and now the buyer opened a case on paypal claiming it's fake. I called paypal and the representative told me to get proofs/documentations for the jerseys. Please help me out, thanks!

:x

looks legit to me,,tell your buyer return the item and refund his ****,,**** that,,im pretty sure he USED it and SHOW-OFF then changed his mind,,what a MORON!!!!

Back
Top Bottom