Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

247 shipped for the M&N Jordan jersey.. good looks on the coupon code and Costco gift cards
pimp.gif

Curious to hear the comparisons of today's release with the first boxed release if the MJ M&N partnership.

Whoever picked up the Jordan jersey today in person, please post photos. I need to see the screenprint quality. Can't find any non-promo pics of this release anywhere.

Last edited:
here's some photos from nba.store facebook

not sure, maybe it depends on jersey size

but here didn't look nice

but maybe i'm just wrong and it's about photo quality

Last edited:
if your still trying to order the jersey,  put the code "itpays" in on the nbastore.com site.  between that and the free 2day shop runner thing i got both my jordan jerseys flr $520 shipped.

if your still trying to order the jersey,  put the code "itpays" in on the nbastore.com site.  between that and the free 2day shop runner thing i got both my jordan jerseys flr $520 shipped.
Damn...wish I had that code this morning. Oh well, at least I got one though. My size is sold out now.

Why is that last name so big?
mean.gif
SMH

Can't really tell how thick that screenprint quality is from that photo, but would greatly bother me if that JORDAN on the back is really that huge. Hopefully it's only like that on a 36 and NOT a 40 and bigger.

Ahhh.

Last edited:
stock pic from nba store

that first pic posted above name looks way bigger 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Can't please any of you cats :lol:

well it looks ridiculous but if you guys wanna spend $300 on something that looks fake (IMO) then go right ahead :lol:

if im buying something i want it to look normal and accurate especially for $300

Last edited:
well it looks ridiculous but if you guys wanna spend $300 on something that looks fake (IMO) then go right ahead
laugh.gif

if im buying something i want it to look normal and accurate especially for $300
i agree 

i doubt it make it to any type of sale tho

if had them 88s 
smokin.gif

im not too picky but the only M&N worth buying is a Jordan if made accurate. the Name is gigantic, if you dont mind then buy it :lol:

its not like im posting this to make you guys stop buying :lol: buy w/e the hell you want

I love buying fake things. Will gladly spend $300 on anything fake. Especially fake Jordan jerseys or anything M&N for that matter.

nope, dont have anything left now. gave up buying jerseys a long time ago. used to have a large amount of authentics and had pro-cuts and gamer worn sparingly. all i got left is what i have for sale :lol:

the only jersey i have that im keeping for good is my Kobe M&N but its a 44 so i need to either get it tailored for find a 40.

Back
Top Bottom