Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Promo Jordan from M&N made in limited quantities like in 2008. USA. Got it from the Peter Capalino personal sale. I knew they would do a mass release sooner or later. Got this last April.

Promo Jordan from M&N made in limited quantities like in 2008. USA. Got it from the Peter Capalino personal sale. I knew they would do a mass release sooner or later. Got this last April.

Nice..but this looks like the one that dropped this morning. Only Thing that looks different is the lettering size, other than that they're identical.

That promo one looks more like the one that dropped in 2008 if you ask me. Anyone else have a better idea of how today's release compares to the 2008? I would have to think someone picked one up from the NBA Store in NYC.

That promo one looks more like the one that dropped in 2008 if you ask me. Anyone else have a better idea of how today's release compares to the 2008? I would have to think someone picked one up from the NBA Store in NYC.
Or M&N in Philly...

Months ago someone posted a website that showed an insane jersey collection. all the jerseys were procut, gameworn, signed, etc. (a lot of obscure players)

Anyone remember what website that was? i tried going back in the thread to find a link but came up with nothing.

I slightly remember the collector being asian/chinese or something. maybe not idk

edit:
nvm found it http://www.layupshot.com/jersey-museum/archive-j/?j_detail=listing

Last edited:
When are they going to release this?? NON Pinstripe

although its a bigger size, this actually looks kinda accurate. shoulders :pimp:

wait til we see an actual production jersey. they always make limited stuff for UDA so it will probably differ. i would cop that especially if its the dri-fit version :pimp:

I'd rather have a Champion 45, but an M&N would definitely be copped.

Until then, I will continue to rock with my only replica.....the 45 my mom bought me when I was 10 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom