Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

that sale finished while ago and even with there 40% off their prices are rape status !!! forget mitchell & ness

indifferent.gif

You must know nothing about jerseys.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dope Dr. J jersey stillin

thanks for da help ninjahood

anytime
pimp.gif

thos is proper fitting IMO...a lil bit bigger after that is fine too since alot of da early 2000 jerseys were designed for a lil room but not too much after that

I agree with you.  It's shows off the body nicely. Pause.

champion & nike only ....mitchell ness is rape pricing and they also have huge ugly tag at bottom

are you serious?  most M&N jerseys are just as good if not better than the originals, if the tag bothers you cut it off

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

F Mitchell and Ness. About 4 months ago I was gonna pull the trigger on a Penny jersey that was like $150...now they doubled the price. Had a All-star Pippen for the same price too. I know it's a business, but I guess Ill let trends be trends and wait for them to fall off again and get them when they cheaper.

That was a sale....M&N never got authentics for that cheap, looks like you missed out by a day.
dude better hurry b/c 40% sale ends today...that Penny jersey is $180

for less than 150.00 you can probably get a champion authentic. i found my procut/signed for 215.00 shipped

Originally Posted by StillIn729

champion & nike only ....mitchell ness is rape pricing and they also have huge ugly tag at bottom

are you serious?  most M&N jerseys are just as good if not better than the originals, if the tag bothers you cut it off
yeah, mitchell and ness quality is good...especially when they retro a jersey that is flat out unavailable in wearable sizes in OG form.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dope Dr. J jersey stillin

thanks for da help ninjahood

anytime
pimp.gif

DSC_0002.jpg

thos is proper fitting IMO...a lil bit bigger after that is fine too since alot of da early 2000 jerseys were designed for a lil room but not too much after that

call me crazy but the neck on that jersey looks a lil tight. shouldn't it be a bit lower? thats the only reason why i haven't copped

here's a few of my jerseys

this pic is just for fun (elementary school replicas in there)
pimp.gif

The main thing I'm looking for now are a authentic latrell sprewell Knicks and a pinstripe penny authentic.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

how often does NBAstore.com have discounts or sales? 
nerd.gif

they have sales all the time but not big discount, usually 15-20%. not more than that.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

how often does NBAstore.com have discounts or sales? 
nerd.gif

they have sales all the time but not big discount, usually 15-20%. not more than that.
does it apply to the Mitchell and Ness or are those excluded?

anyone know how the sizing is on the new REveo 30 authentics from this year? if i normally wear a Med in swingman, or a 40/44 in authentics should i go with a Med in their new authentics?

Originally Posted by footpanther2003

Im 6'3 280... What size jersey should i need?
u a big boy....if your going nike 52, if its current, try a 48...but i yea...dont even think about gettin a champion 48
laugh.gif
Haha i have to be big playing for App State football.

Originally Posted by K23J

anyone know how the sizing is on the new REveo 30 authentics from this year? if i normally wear a Med in swingman, or a 40/44 in authentics should i go with a Med in their new authentics?
Medium could fit but they are really snug. If you can try one on first but you might be safe with a Medium.

also if your buying on ebay, be very carefull. if you paying less than $100 then your buying a fake.

Doesnt look too bad, but the Numbers/team looks unproportional IMO. But fitment wise it looks cool.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Doesnt look too bad, but the Numbers/team looks unproportional IMO. But fitment wise it looks cool.

I dont really like it, its to small imo. ima sell it and get a 44, Im just tyrna give people an idea because there is a sizing question on each page

random, but does anyone have a celtics authentic walter mccarty jersey? or even antoine walker? 
grin.gif

been searching for waltah for years

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Hopefully this can help someone with sizing questions, im 5'8  175,  and this how a champion 40 fits me.
not bad brah, that looks good. fit too actually
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by laflech44

random, but does anyone have a celtics authentic walter mccarty jersey? or even antoine walker? 
grin.gif

good luck finding a mccarthy jersey..doubt you'll find one, since he wasnt that good... not a lot for walker either.. he fell off really quickly.. good player, until he started thinking he was reggie miller, just chucking up 3s..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antoi...&hash=item51965fbb8e

legit check?
img0346ma.jpg

edit: good looks
also I seen a couple Hardaway joints on ebay with the number in black and HARDAWAY in black as well..are they legit?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by laflech44

grin.gif

good luck finding a mccarthy jersey..doubt you'll find one, since he wasnt that good... not a lot for walker either.. he fell off really quickly.. good player, until he started thinking he was reggie miller, just chucking up 3s..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antoi...&hash=item51965fbb8e
laugh.gif
 they both just chucked up 3s. yeah i saw that but need bigger than a 40. walkers are on from time to time... mccarty is a longshot, only a knicks replica on now 
grin.gif

i've been looking for a jason williams kings jersey for the longest time too. that same dude who was selling that LJ had one recently go for $354.... way more than i'm trying to drop on that 

Back
Top Bottom