Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just got this one in. "...Max mostly, undivided, then slide in, sickenin', Guaranteed, made em jump like Rod Strickland." -Raekwon

Can someone legit check this for me? (I want to let it go. It was a gift, and it's WAYYY too big. Sorry for the big pics 
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

So many people rock a sz 40 and I thought it was least worn sz

it stills one of da least worn sizes...remember this is NT, and alot of da folks in here are coppin jerseys with da current era of slimmer clothes...

Originally Posted by Sdot73

So i finally pickedup a Durant Seattle Away, but apparently these 44s that Adidas made in 07 were HUGE, if i took it to a tailor would it look weird if i took 2 inches in length off and went from 24'' to 22'' from pit to pit? Is tailoring an authentic even possible?

you pick it up on ebay? i got a sz 40 coming in the home white. 

I actually do see stars when I look at it, but they didn't show up in the pic.

So can someone show me a pic of a legit T-Mac jersey?
EDIT: Quick close up cell phone pic I took a second ago. Is it still fake? 
nerd.gif
 (I want to know, because if it is, this %^$@ is going in the trash tomorrow morning)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

if your 130 lb. you need a size 40. should fit you perfect width and length wise. im 6'0 and i wear 40. hell id prefer size 36.

The Mitchell & Ness Dirk my brother just bought fits me a loose and a little baggy. I don't want my jersey to be skin tight and at my waist.

Are there any other places on the internet (besides EBAY) or in NYC that sells Champion or earlier Authentic NBA jerseys?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I actually do see stars when I look at it, but they didn't show up in the pic.

So can someone show me a pic of a legit T-Mac jersey?
EDIT: Quick close up cell phone pic I took a second ago. Is it still fake? 
nerd.gif
 (I want to know, because if it is, this %^$@ is going in the trash tomorrow morning)

if you do have the stars on it then it is most likely authentic

and the guy with the penny jersey, if you dont like the gold logo, you can remove it, since it is not stitched into it, and basically a patch. if you look on the inside of your jersey, chances are you'll see a red and blue logo, which means that the gold one is just stitched on top of it

its fake, don't throw it in the trash though, mail it to me

that being said, the stars don't stand out on the white jersey as much as they did on the blue one, im almost certain that mcgrady is good

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Hopefully this can help someone with sizing questions, im 5'8  175,  and this how a champion 40 fits me.

Based off this pic, will a champion 48 be to big?

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Sdot73

So i finally pickedup a Durant Seattle Away, but apparently these 44s that Adidas made in 07 were HUGE, if i took it to a tailor would it look weird if i took 2 inches in length off and went from 24'' to 22'' from pit to pit? Is tailoring an authentic even possible?

you pick it up on ebay? i got a sz 40 coming in the home white. 
yeah from a dude in maryland... so youre the one who bought the 40!!!

always loved that Raptors jersey, too bad i dont like wearing jerseys of players who dont play there anymore.

I have the all-red VC Raptors jersey like that. Its deep in my closet. Gotta get it out and hope that it isn't too messed up. I didn't like how fragile the material Nike used on that jersey.

Originally Posted by Furrell

I have the all-red VC Raptors jersey like that. Its deep in my closet. Gotta get it out and hope that it isn't too messed up. I didn't like how fragile the material Nike used on that jersey.

it's real light...didn't help that the seller folded the jersey horridly

Back
Top Bottom