Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That Drexler NBA at 50 was a sick find. I have some rare jerseys to be posted on eBay, including a "Baby Minor" Harold Miner early 90s Heat Champion jersey.....not to mention an OG Champion Portland Trailblazers Clyde Drexler Champion up right now 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Hitchcock

That Drexler NBA at 50 was a sick find. I have some rare jerseys to be posted on eBay, including a "Baby Minor" Harold Miner early 90s Heat Champion jersey.....not to mention an OG Champion Portland Trailblazers Clyde Drexler Champion up right now 
smile.gif

Pics and size of the drexler, its one on ebay now but its $240

Found this gem at goodwill for 14.99
Its huge to say the least. I could probably fit like 4 of my bodies in it.
Can't decide if I should sell or get tailored.
Do some of you guys have after pics of the taylor?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

What's good with these Nike Raptor joints with the Raptor on the front on eBay ?
All fake, the real VC/TMacs go for around $400-500, and as far as I know were only released as pro-cuts (correct me if I'm wrong)

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

Found this gem at goodwill for 14.99
Its huge to say the least. I could probably fit like 4 of my bodies in it.
Can't decide if I should sell or get tailored.
Do some of you guys have after pics of the taylor?
that joint needs a couple of inches off each side
laugh.gif

great find though, looks like its one of da earlier M&N jerseys by that tag.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Sdot73

should i just try to return this thing?

i dont see why you would. they are legit jerseys. just as Zyzz said though, they are not accurate to what Durant wore. These are left over Authentic Blanks that were customized into Durants(prolly when he was drafted) To me these are no different than the Lebron jerseys people had customized right after he announced he was going to Miami. All of those were the authentic style from last year but he never wore that with Miami since they had switched over to the Rev 30 this season. 
and congrats to those that have been able to get the rookie year style Iverson authentics, ive been trying to find a sz 44 at a decent price for awhile.  Those are my favorite 76er jerseys. 
cosign.

technically lebron did wear da shiny material, but only for that extravagant celebration with chris bosh and wade when they formed da NWO in white.

i was wondering how my friend got the black lebron heat jersey... the shiny material is not bad and i actually prefer it compared to the rev 30 jersey

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Fake Champion replica jerseys are hittin the streets in abundance.

fake replicas? who the hell would waste money or time making a fake replica?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
 Crazy huh?  Seen some Mexican dudes in my hood with the fake Mourning/Hornets jersey.  It was obviously fake because the numbers were absurdly large.  

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
 Crazy huh?  Seen some Mexican dudes in my hood with the fake Mourning/Hornets jersey.  It was obviously fake because the numbers were absurdly large.  

I've seen tons of fake replicas, even selling them at $20 each the counterfieters are still doubling if not tripling profit considering how cheap they are to mass produce - and most people buying them (HIPSTERS!) don't know the difference or are too ignorant to care...but the number fonts are usually waaay off
laugh.gif

Since I dont have the balls to wear my auto'd VC rookie authentic, I'm trying to get my hands on the replica version since theres nothing else in between. But even that is proving surprisingly tough...

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Also, can anyone tell me exactly what year my jersey is from?

03-04 most likely, plus all nike authentics are made in el salvador so im not sure who told you they are more sought after...

What happened to all the jerseys at the NBA Store in NYC since they closed their doors back in February?
Can any locals report any new about it reopening at a new location?

Back
Top Bottom