Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

how much is a dual tagged penny hardaway pro cut with UDA signature worth? compared to a purple kobe bryant 2nd year nike pro cut? who get the better end of the deal, if traded?

what color is the penny procut? if it's blue or black i've seen alot of those around and i would trade either of those for the 2nd year older style lakers kobe procut because you rarely see purple kobe nike authentics let alone procuts in the older uniform.

if the penny jersey is the home white, i'd hold on to the penny though since the white home magic penny jersey is damn near impossible to find.

dude with all the jwill jerseys, you should get a 2006 finals patch and put it on the red jersey.

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

I need a suns barkley 40 or 44 ASAP

laugh.gif
oh you too, huh?

Awesome J-Will collection! Did you get the pinstripe throwback from the Magic shop, or have a D12 customized? I regret not grabbing one of those from the team store.

Had some of my MJs out today...

Rookie Set (Home, Road, All-Star)

'97-'98 Home & Road Pro-cuts

#45 Home (8403 Collection) & Road (NBA Store customized) Nike

First & Final All-Star Games ('85 & '03)

Wizards Road Pro-cut & '03 ASG Pro-cut

Autographed '96-'97 Road Alternate, '94-'95 Road & '97-'98 Home pro-cuts from Upper Deck Authenticated

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I thought Durant only wore the mesh...non shiny material Sonics jerseys
Thought so too. I have a road jersey bought from the Sonics team shop from his rookie year that does have the shiny material on the sides, so maybe the homes were still made out of it?  

Kevin Durant never wore the sheen jerseys. The Sonics actually stopped using them years ago.

I got an away jersey from the same guy, the whole jersey is shiny material as well, are these fake?

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I got an away jersey from the same guy, the whole jersey is shiny material as well, are these fake?
They're old stock blanks that they customized.

judging from the photos, the material on the KD jersey looks really frail and thin....but maybe it's a different kind of shiny material i don't know about.

judging from the photos, the material on the KD jersey looks really frail and thin....but maybe it's a different kind of shiny material i don't know about.

it is thin, I'll take pictures and post tonight for a legit check. Hopefully if its not real i can get a refund

i think i've seen where you guys got the durants from because I too have been looking for Durants in that size...i wanna know if Durant did where the shiny material...i know Ray allen did

i think i've seen where you guys got the durants from because I too have been looking for Durants in that size...i wanna know if Durant did where the shiny material...i know Ray allen did

Ray Allen did wear them in his earlier years in Seattle but they changed the game jerseys to dri-fit while the authentics were still Shiny/sheen til adidas finally made the right authentics but the last year in Seattle and not mass produced either.

The Sheen jerseys are re-tag reebok jerseys and when adidas took over they put the adidas tag and were made into Durants.

thats up to you, i doubt he will let you return it unless something is wrong with it or he sent wrong size.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Ray Allen did wear them in his earlier years in Seattle but they changed the game jerseys to dri-fit while the authentics were still Shiny/sheen til adidas finally made the right authentics but the last year in Seattle and not mass produced either.

The Sheen jerseys are re-tag reebok jerseys and when adidas took over they put the adidas tag and were made into Durants.

i lost you after the Ray Allen part

are u sayin that sheen durant jerseys exist? if so that's awesome, but i've been looking for the dri-fit/mesh Durant for a while...even though i love the sheen material

Back
Top Bottom