Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Here's look at the new material for swingman for this year. All teams are on fanatics available for purchase.

I'm talking about the old champion jerseys from 96-97

If you flip it inside out, and look at the logoman, some are red white and blue while others are gold...

What's the deal?

They are just 95-96 jerseys Champion added the gold logo to.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the old champion jerseys from 96-97

If you flip it inside out, and look at the logoman, some are red white and blue while others are gold...

What's the deal?

premade or old jerseys with an added patch, totally legit

Here's look at the new material for swingman for this year. All teams are on fanatics available for purchase.
not only material  changed

looks like a letters and numbers are glued

hopefully they will change also numbering in authentic jerseys, 4 all mesh...

that would be nice...

Sup guys, just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the best website for nba jerseys? Just the regular ones with branding I dont mind. (might get flamed in here for that lol) Preferably the cheapest too. Thanks in advance fellas

What size are those? they fit pretty big for kids sizes. My brother Jerry west fits me, more like a fitted tank but its loose and actually looks decent

Hello. Can you guys check if this is legit? I think its fake cuz the shoulders look wider than normal, but eveything else looks on point. Although I could aso possibly be wrong. Thanks.

This is the authentic thread...

I'm going with fake thi, shoulders are too wide and griffin looks too big and bold

I'm looking to trade a very rare adidas HWC Lakers Gold authentic blank jersey in L, brand new with tags. No flaws.

For a adidas Kobe Lakers Gold authentic jersey with mesh numbers in M, in like new condition at least. Anybody knows or has anything, hit me up.

You can get the Lakers blank customized at EPS, I had one done, cost about $60 plus shipping and you have yourself a truly rare gem. 

I'm wondering what would happen if a player decided to just cover the sponsor logo up on their jersey.

Same if a player cut the sleeves off on those sleeved jerseys. I remember lebron and dirk complaining about how the sleeves affected their shooting. If that's the case why not just cut them off.

I agree with Bert. Bert.

Most likely will amount to nothing. The league, owners, and the "bottom line" is much bigger than any one players endorsement deal.

It might simply be stated that X sponsor is sponsoring the TEAM, not the individual player, and the player is technically an employee of the sponsored team so the player has to adhere to team/league guidelines. The other side of that coin could be certain players having small individual patches for their respective sponsors...but now we're just getting crazy and making a case for more jersey clutter. Devil's Advocate...

Back
Top Bottom