Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Ambush3.jpg

[/img]

Am I the only one who sees Floyd Mayweather?

Based on the updated swignmans will authentics also have the words that used to be on the inside collar ie "All for One, One for All" upside down on the bottom front of the jersey. I am confused by that. 

Last edited:
Based on the updated swignmans will authentics also have the words that used to be on the inside collar ie "All for One, One for All" upside down on the bottom front of the jersey. I am confused by that. 

probably so the player can look down and pull up the jersey and read it

not really for anyone else to read :lol:

Are you guys not bothered by how off the NBA logo looks on the road compared to the home M&N MJ?!

Yet the home I ordered from NBAstore.eu has the NBA logo at the same position as the road shown on th US store.

£&@/ M&N! >:

Nice find on the size 40 Durant :pimp: :pimp:

id take one of those over the rev 30. did you get it for a good price?

Right..

So I received the 97-98 home from NBAstore.eu earlier in the week in size L and it fit horribly under the arms compared to my 98 ASG in L. Totally different sizing. So I exchanged for M and it fits now more like the L 98 ASG, but slightly more fitted under the arms, which is what I wanted.

So.. here's comparison pics between the two:

Obviously the glaring difference is the placement of the NBA logos between the two and pardon my ignorance, but I don't think I've seen M&N get a logoman placement this wrong on a pretty "recent" jersey, am I wrong? I mean, looking at just a few Jordan pics from that season and it doesn't appear to me that the logoman should be placed so damn low. For me the 98 ASG is the superior jersey. Also, I believe that they've used different base blank jerseys for this latest release of the home jersey as in person it's apparent that the red trim on the arm holes and neck are a slightly duller red on the ASG compared with the home:

Overall, a nice jersey, but the NBA logo so low disappoints me :rolleyes

For the record, it'll be interesting to see what you guys who order off of NBAstore.com get when they order a home 97-98, because if you take a look at the thumbnails they have for the road and home you'll see the road has the logo low like this home I just posted and the home has the placement nice like the 98 ASG! :smh:

i bought the jordan jerseys, guess the size is gonna be disappointing :smh:

what the hell is that logo man, looks like a damn fake :x

The thing is I've seen home 97-98s for sale on eBay with the logo that low well before Euro NBAstore ever had these in stock or even the current restock on NBAstore.com. It's shameful, that's why I wanna see what you guys get from the US NBAstore. Mitchell & Ness should be ashamed. >:

The thing is I've seen home 97-98s for sale on eBay with the logo that low well before Euro NBAstore ever had these in stock or even the current restock on NBAstore.com. It's shameful, that's why I wanna see what you guys get from the US NBAstore. Mitchell & Ness should be ashamed. >:

If yours is like that, everyone else will be as well. so stupid

I almost thought it might be like what has happened with International Swingmans and the like in that M&N are now making these MJ jerseys just for the Euro/International market, but the fact that the exact same 3 jerseys popped up on both EU and US NBA webstores would seem to refute that!

Last edited:
Does anyone else have the white 97-98 M&N MJ ?

Would love to get it off the restock but not with the logo that low.

I just copped a Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1984-1985 Hardwood Classics Authentic Rookie Road Jersey. I have wanted this jersey for a very long time. I can't wait until it arrives
pimp.gif
. They are on the NBA store website now if anyone wants one. They also seem to have restocked some other sizes of other MJ Jerseys also.

Did anyone know what the difference between the Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1984-1985 Hardwood Classics Authentic Rookie Road Jersey ($250) and the Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1997-98 Authentic Road Jersey ($300) ? Especially condidering one is $50 more.

I just copped a Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1984-1985 Hardwood Classics Authentic Rookie Road Jersey. I have wanted this jersey for a very long time. I can't wait until it arrives
pimp.gif
. They are on the NBA store website now if anyone wants one. They also seem to have restocked some other sizes of other MJ Jerseys also.

Did anyone know what the difference between the Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1984-1985 Hardwood Classics Authentic Rookie Road Jersey ($250) and the Mitchell & Ness Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan 1997-98 Authentic Road Jersey ($300) ? Especially condidering one is $50 more.
The rookie jersey is screen-printed. I think screen printed jerseys are priced slightly lower than stitched ones in general.

Back
Top Bottom