Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The only Sand Knit I have..
10387998_1384278955160839_125682263_n.jpg

900x900px-LL-ece50752_IMG_0862.jpeg
Man very beautiful
Are they authentic from the '80 ? Do you have other photo ? Are the name and number on the back? Or only number? Where can i find a guide For sand knit ? I'm looking for a authentic jersey Bird and Magic

The only Sand Knit I have..]
Man very beautiful do you have other photo ? Does it have on the back name and number or only number ?
Where can i find a guide For sand knit ? I'm looking for authentic jersey Bird and Magic
Scuse me but are these authentic from the period?

They gave you some bad information.
I know much more about older stuff, but I think nbastore themselves have sold them with mesh in those boxed versions. 
I do not know but they say me Miami heat lebron James does not have mesh number
Infact a friend of mine has a game worn and this has the number like mine and it' s possible also to see the photo of James himself

They gave you some bad information.
I know much more about older stuff, but I think nbastore themselves have sold them with mesh in those boxed versions. 
I do not know but they say me Miami heat lebron James does not have mesh number
Infact a friend of mine has a game worn and this has the number like mine and it' s possible also to see the photo of James himself

there is no way at all that a current NBA game worn jersey from early 2011 has twill numbers unless on a rare occasion and even then its the older style twill not the cheap take down version the nba store currently sells as "Authentics".

The nba store authentic are technically authentic but if you know your on court jersey's they are a take down version of the on court style only in terms of the material used on the numbers.

If you want a real jersey with mesh numbers you will either need to buy strictly game worn, look for a box set or pro cut or game issued on ebay or somewhere else. but buying directly from NBAStore or team shops you will not get mesh.

Man very beautiful do you have other photo ? Does it have on the back name and number or only number ?
Where can i find a guide For sand knit ? I'm looking for authentic jersey Bird and Magic
Scuse me but are these authentic from the period?
There is a set of Magic's on eBay starting at 99 USD

I contact nba store they say me the authentic revolution 30 doesn't have mesh number and if it has them this is fake!
Of course they say there are fake...

Adidas is trying to sell jersey at unreasonable price without all the main specs. In Europe we have mesh number, they come from official NBA store and are note fakes !

Adidas and the NBA have a super weird behavior with retail jerseys and my theory is they failed with boxed Rev30 and now, they don'y know how to make fans spend 300/350 USD on authentic jerseys

Do jerseys with care, reduce a bit the price and that will make us happy !

@Lupin879

dude,

1st of all, use "edit post" option. don't post 3 post in a row

2. there's no guide about sand knits

3. before u askl, try read some older post in that topic. know it's hard, there's 700 pages, but make some search, go google!

as they said, there's no sand knit fakes. there's only replicas and authentics. if u not sure, just post legit check

4. miami heat store got (in the past, in bron era, when was rise selling) mesh numbers. stores with high selling from big markets get some mesh numbers (heat, bulls, lakers, nets...)

heat were sealling most mesh numbers jerseys (home, away, alt, red hot, white hot, black... hot, nickname...) r8 now they selling not mesh, but they have some old stock and if u lucky u will get it but it's lotto. lakers store has 5 different mesh numbers jerseys (home,away, alt and 2x hollywood nights)

true is, there's a lot china fakes with mesh numbers. but knowlege nba store dealers is dramatical in my opinion. they had boxed jerseys 4 sure in the past. but probably no one is jerseyhead, so how they could know that. they r just workin there.

Incredible, Nbastore cheated me, I think I do a legal action
however then are  the jerseys from nbastore replicas? That is, are they not the jerseys worn by the players?
however the problem is that I bought a shirt of James, and I have to control the mesh number, and then I'm European, and I also bought a shirt of Bryant of the Lakers from Europe , but this does not have the mesh number!
The fact is that the jerseys are too expensive and these are not even those of the players
as the jerseys of nflstore, these are not the jerseys worn by the players, and the jerseys nike elite, both reebok the jerseys, are not authentic
other question, washington wizards Jordan's jersey has mesh number? ie which characteristics must this have to be identical to that of Jordan washington wizards?
where can I find this shirt Magic please?

Ps. are one expert about mlb jersey and nfl jersey? And about kasans city chiefs jersey 1993 montana please ?

Last edited:
but i know sand knit authentic, unless they were game worn, doesn't have the name on the back, only the modern reproduction have it

can you send me some photo? Do you want sell the magic one? However are name and numbers sewn on ?

also does wizards washington jersey Jordan have the mesh number or what characteristics?
did u make any reserch?

mj was playing for wizards in early '00s. nike era for wizz, there was no mesh numbers that day. adidas started  whole revolution30 system in 2010.

I know but I want to know how can I know if this is a replica or an authentic the same of the player?

I know but I want to know how can I know if this is a replica or an authentic the same of the player?
Nike check below NBA logo & alphabetical sizing (M, L, XL) = replica.

No Nike check below NBA logo & numerical sizing (40, 44, 48) = authentic.

1993 Joe Montana jersey:

made by Wilson 

screened numbers (sewn are '94)

sewn name on back

NFL logo on collar = authentic

Nike check below NBA logo & alphabetical sizing (M, L, XL) = replica.

No Nike check below NBA logo & numerical sizing (40, 44, 48) = authentic.

1993 Joe Montana jersey:

made by Wilson 

screened numbers (sewn are '94)

sewn name on back

NFL logo on collar = authentic
Thanks

my wizards jersey size numerical, 52, and no nike check below, made in el salvador, correct?

joe montana jersey made by wilson, made in usa, 100 nylon, and there are two tag pro line is the same of the player ?

Thanks

my wizards jersey size numerical, 52, and no nike check below, made in el salvador, correct?

joe montana jersey made by wilson, made in usa, 100 nylon, and there are two tag pro line is the same of the player ?
Correct on Wizards.

One tag, two tags, no difference. The other one is probably just one of those that read "Athletic Supply Dallas, TX" or something like that, it's from where the name & number were added.

Correct on Wizards.

One tag, two tags, no difference. The other one is probably just one of those that read "Athletic Supply Dallas, TX" or something like that, it's from where the name & number were added.
So is the wizards the same of the jersey worn by the player?

and also is the kansas jersey the same of the player or is a replica?

How can i post the photos of them please ?

Back
Top Bottom