Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Incredible, Nbastore cheated me, I think I do a legal action
however then are  the jerseys from nbastore replicas? That is, are they not the jerseys worn by the players?
however the problem is that I bought a shirt of James, and I have to control the mesh number, and then I'm European, and I also bought a shirt of Bryant of the Lakers from Europe , but this does not have the mesh number!
The fact is that the jerseys are too expensive and these are not even those of the players
as the jerseys of nflstore, these are not the jerseys worn by the players, and the jerseys nike elite, both reebok the jerseys, are not authentic
other question, washington wizards Jordan's jersey has mesh number? ie which characteristics must this have to be identical to that of Jordan washington wizards?
where can I find this shirt Magic please?

Ps. are one expert about mlb jersey and nfl jersey? And about kasans city chiefs jersey 1993 montana please ?

but i know sand knit authentic, unless they were game worn, doesn't have the name on the back, only the modern reproduction have it

can you send me some photo? Do you want sell the magic one? However are name and numbers sewn on ?

I know but I want to know how can I know if this is a replica or an authentic the same of the player?

Thanks

my wizards jersey size numerical, 52, and no nike check below, made in el salvador, correct?

joe montana jersey made by wilson, made in usa, 100 nylon, and there are two tag pro line is the same of the player ?

So is the wizards the same of the jersey worn by the player?

and also is the kansas jersey the same of the player or is a replica?

How can i post the photos of them please ?
I mean wizards jordan jersey from 2000
Is this jersey Yankees authentic the same of the player? Www.ebay.com/itm/261791459998?_mwBanner=1
This has to be...........  bjede

Is that bjede guy alive again. 
mean.gif

Cant believe the prices of the NYK A.Mason jersey getting so jacked up and it aint even a pro-cut or authentic...smh

LeBron aren't going for a lot nowadays lol
I didn't say it was a good market, but I bet they all came to be worth more than during his four years in Miami. I saw so many replicas and swingmans just given away in that time. Like hanging onto a stock for too long, you're just glad there's any value in it to sell for anything.

^Edit: Case in point, Anthony Mason jerseys.

Last edited:
Anthony mason jerseys selling for How much..? That's weird as hell Unless he was that lived in NY

Does anybody know where i can buy a curry jersey but the chinese new year version? Any help is repped thanks

Back
Top Bottom