Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

not sure if posted and i could be late but check your local adidas outlet stores. i just bought a swingman ASG KD jersey for 25 (still had L and bigger left). they're 30, but buy 1 get 1 half off. i went to the one in round rock, which is 20 min from austin. they had rockets jerseys as well but in big sizes. 

Last edited:
man someone has to be a real loser to make 5 accounts to argue the same stupid arguments. 3 of them today.
indifferent.gif
You guys certainly have a knack for attracting lunatics, don't you?  

The accounts in question have been banned.  Should you come across any more, just use the report button to bring them to the staff's attention and avoid engaging the user(s).  

That Lupin dude already posted on PJT asking if the authentics were indeed replica :rofl:

dude is ridiculous

@Methodical Management

Now that the accounts have been banned...and even though I'm pretty sure this is the case...were they all indeed the same guy?
Yeah, I believe so.  
He'll be back though
laugh.gif
In the short run?  I would be surprised if he didn't try again. 

People like this are desperate for attention.  Any replies or further mentions would thus reward the behavior.  Just report any appearances and ignore them.  Eventually, he'll realize that his efforts here are a waste of time and turn his attention elsewhere.  

Let's be honest, there are only so many legitimate new users for whom English is not a first language that join solely to participate in this thread.  Publicly accusing them all would be counterproductive.  If you have suspicions about such an account, ignore it and report their post(s) to the staff.  We'll check it out and, if we suspect it's the same person, the account will be immediately terminated.  

jloc1 jloc1
Miller is very fake...however fake Swingman...

That Jabbar could use some better pics. Looks like some X-Files alien autopsy secret camera ish going on.

Thanks for the heads up. Do you know any places I can get legit older jerseys aside from ebay ? Like a miller, jordan, magic o'neal, etc.

Is anybody here from the Chicago area? I wonder if the Bulls will sell the black authentic sleeved jerseys sometime this year?

Thanks for the heads up. Do you know any places I can get legit older jerseys aside from ebay ? Like a miller, jordan, magic o'neal, etc.

If you're looking for older Champion authentics eBay is fine as there aren't many fakes of those floating around.

lebron arrived to my middle man. looks nice.

in few days will get anotehr nice lebron jersey, stay tuned...:smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom