Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Knicks didnt wear that jersey nor the flake. They havent had the flake for a few years now and that Knicks jersey is new.

wrong...check my post up above

That jersey with the patch is not accurate. It's not "Wrong", thats just a jersey incorrectly patched thats for sale on ebay.

But with all this talk of Christmas jerseys

I go by JJ in real life, I was wondering if anyone had ever seen an authentic Reddick clippers jersey from this year's christmas game. That'd be a score. Or if anyone has ever seen a clipper blank from that christmas game?

Any help would be much appreciated. I can't even find a picture of him from that game....

Last edited:
the only orange knicks jersey worn on christmas was sleeved with no patch
wrong...check my post up abaove
He said that the only Knicks Xmas orange jersey was with sleeve and I said "wrong" because they actually wore a sleeveless orange Xmas jersey.Anything else?

It's all the jerseys from last season. Something isn't right, it's like deh twilight zone or something

http://www.nbashopco.com/mens-micha...y-adidas-45-nba-chicago-bulls-home-p-554.html

Wtf
Go buy some new jerseys
roll.gif

I missed the technicality of the wording there.

I you were right man, the BIG color jerseys, they had a sleeveless version. My fault!
*Edit ISWTDT

Last edited:
I've got a package from EPS on the UPS truck scheduled for delivery tonight! I'll post pics once I get it, excited to see their work, especially with the Mesh.

Does anyone know if their mesh numbers are stiff? Im assuming theres a layer of twill behind theirs that makes them harder than the authentic authentic mesh

Also, if anyone has any info on the Clippers Christmas Jersey, let me know! I wouldn't be opposed to a swingman, or stripping a name and getting it customized back to J.J. Redick!

Thanks!

I've got a package from EPS on the UPS truck scheduled for delivery tonight! I'll post pics once I get it, excited to see their work, especially with the Mesh.

Does anyone know if their mesh numbers are stiff? Im assuming theres a layer of twill behind theirs that makes them harder than the authentic authentic mesh

The EPS mesh numbers are stiff compared to the genuine mesh numbers

Speaking of mesh...my Durant from Kohl's was delivered today. Mesh numbers, back logo AND I forgot...length +"0" so this will not have to hit the tailor. Great deal for $105.

Nice. How did you score that deal? Had no idea Kohl's had authentics.

Im gonn hae to jump on this whole "buy a blank and send it in to EPS" bandwagon,. Seems like its worth it

It can be worth it, but It can also get kind of expensive depending on how much you pay for the blank

The one thats coming off the truck tonight was $40 for the jersey , shipping to EPS was $10, shipping back was $15, and the fee for mesh was $85, so thats what $150 for it out the door. Still a savings.

The best come up for me was the knicks blanks at marshalls that I paid $5 for, Cosby's charged me $60, and $4 return shipping. Figure $75 all considered for an authentic

Neither did I. Scalabrine posted it last week. $300 on sale for $150. Used Kohl's card for an extra 30% off. Free ship, no tax in NJ.

That Durant is awesome, I cant wait to get mine in now! I guess I'll hang onto it after seeing its Plus 0 and Mesh

Thanks Scalabrine!

It can be worth it, but It can also get kind of expensive depending on how much you pay for the blank

The one thats coming off the truck tonight was $40 for the jersey , shipping to EPS was $10, shipping back was $15, and the fee for mesh was $85, so thats what $150 for it out the door. Still a savings.

The best come up for me was the knicks blanks at marshalls that I paid $5 for, Cosby's charged me $60, and $4 return shipping. Figure $75 all considered for an authentic
That Durant is awesome, I cant wait to get mine in now! I guess I'll hang onto it after seeing its Plus 0 and Mesh

Thanks Scalabrine!

Yeah...I can get the Red Zone now from the heat store...for $275 :smh: I missed the 50% off sale. So the $85 for the mesh plus the $80 for the jersey...I'm ok with that. Not super happy with the blank cost...but IMO it's not very common.

And yes the Durant, better than expected. @Scalabrine FTW

Thanks Scalabrine!
I hear you

To each is own. But not a fan of the animal prints being added to jerseys. I see it as a fad like the gucci/loui v print air force 1's and what not of the early 2000's. Craftsmanship is nice on them tho I wont front.

To each is own. But not a fan of the animal prints being added to jerseys. I see it as a fad like the gucci/loui v print air force 1's and what not of the early 2000's. Craftsmanship is nice on them tho I wont front.

I'm surprised just don hats are still around

Speaking of mesh...my Durant from Kohl's was delivered today. Mesh numbers, back logo AND I forgot...length +"0" so this will not have to hit the tailor. Great deal for $105.

And for size examples...here is how the 2XL fits me
I wanted to order that but at 5' 10" 180 I figured it be too big for me

Back
Top Bottom