Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

ESPN uni-watch had this on mesh numbers and why NBA store uses twill, form 2010 when rev 30 was introduced.
-
6. Some authentics are more authentic than others. If you buy a standard authentic jersey for $250, you'll get old-style tackle twill numbers, not the new mesh numbers. Why? Because many fans like to get their jerseys autographed, and the signature is often done on the number, which would be a problem on the mesh fabric. (If you want to buy a jersey and insist on having the mesh numerals, you can spend an extra $100 for one of these limited-edition boxed jerseys, which do have the mesh.)

THIS, and it was posted in here ages ago too.

ESPN uni-watch had this on mesh numbers and why NBA store uses twill, form 2010 when rev 30 was introduced.
-
6. Some authentics are more authentic than others. If you buy a standard authentic jersey for $250, you'll get old-style tackle twill numbers, not the new mesh numbers. Why? Because many fans like to get their jerseys autographed, and the signature is often done on the number, which would be a problem on the mesh fabric. (If you want to buy a jersey and insist on having the mesh numerals, you can spend an extra $100 for one of these limited-edition boxed jerseys, which do have the mesh.)

uhh it's possible, they're just being cheap lol

but yeah it is harder to sign

Last edited:

Recent pickups:
pure beauty!

and finally correct number and font for that style 96/97 jersey

not sure it's standard authentic made straight by champion

or customized, but love it!

edit:

damn. number is not correct, but it's still the nearest think to... correct:smile:

Last edited:
i know, i'm freak

that's gamer, 2 differences

but still love ur jersey, much more than nike and m&n...

Adidas is full of ****. If they really cared, they would have the option for both.

I always loved that gold Arenas jersey :smokin :smokin

That looks good to me. I need to get my size 56 :smh:  tailored down to a size 52. A size 52 isn't as big as people think. It all depends on your frame
and the way you like your jerseys to fit. I don't like my basketball jerseys to fit like a t-shirt so a 52 is money for me..

Thanks! Will I be able to get it altered to a medium without it looking funny?

I know someone posted a site one day that had a lot of Jordan jerseys for sale. But I do not remember what it is. Does anyone remember?

Back
Top Bottom