Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

someone bid :lol:
Thanks bro all I needed to know..

:rofl:

Greetings NT fam, I apologize for my lack of knowledge on jerseys but can I please have an LC? I am also not sure if this is considered an "authentic" or swingman because I know they also made this jersey with screenprinted name and number. Thanks!

Seem ok to me! but the quality of the photo is too bad to be sure! Ask for detailed pictures cause i ve seen a lot of fakes in this 2012 usa run...
numbers and and name must be stitched but the flag and the nike logo must be screen printed...the name font seems good! must be legit. and also this is an authentic!

Seem ok to me! but the quality of the photo is too bad to be sure! Ask for detailed pictures cause i ve seen a lot of fakes in this 2012 usa run...
numbers and and name must be stitched but the flag and the nike logo must be screen printed...the name font seems good! must be legit. and also this is an authentic!
Thanks for your help!

Greetings NT fam, I apologize for my lack of knowledge on jerseys but can I please have an LC? I am also not sure if this is considered an "authentic" or swingman because I know they also made this jersey with screenprinted name and number. Thanks!

FAKE! That collar is a dead giveaway. The swoosh is crooked. Shape/ fit of the jersey is off too. I have an authentic size small & it fits long.

Last edited:
FAKE! That collar is a dead giveaway. The swoosh is crooked. Shape/ fit of the jersey is off too. I have an authentic size small & it fits long.
Thank you! After reviewing what alkisros alkisros said, I zoomed in and saw that the swoosh was stitched as well. I remember the authentics having a screenprinted swoosh and flag. I also have the dream team authentic from the same year and it fit long as well.

I feel pretty good about myself since I actually was the first person to start off the collection a few pages back lol

I posted my couple jerseys and thought I was the man.

Then the savages came out and destroyed me. I'm beyond impressed, you people in here got some heat that I never knew existed.

Homeboy posted 3 jerseys from the 1998 all star game. Ridiculous

airxav airxav thanks for sharing your photos. I didn't quite understand your home #45 though. Not calling it a fake, but I've never seen the NBA logo as high up on the strap for the 1994-95 season where I've only really seen that style on early 90s Champion jerseys.

Anyone steam clean their jerseys? Was looking on Amazon but not sure which one ima go with.

@AirXav thanks for sharing your photos. I didn't quite understand your home #45 though. Not calling it a fake, but I've never seen the NBA logo as high up on the strap for the 1994-95 season where I've only really seen that style on early 90s Champion jerseys.

This one is a MDiddy release, I've just added the Champion jock-tag.

Late to the party but here's my modest collection.  

Nowhere nearly as good as y'all collections
laugh.gif
 started buying authentics about a year ago. All bought below retail 
pimp.gif
How does the Black Iverson fit in comparison to other M&N jerseys?

Daniel. Daniel.

Even though you got your answer I'll chime in as well...def fake USA. All those 2012 Nike's are insanely long. Just as long if not a hair longer than an XL or 2XL Rev30.

Back
Top Bottom