Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just want to get an idea how much would you guys pay for Jerseys. Like do you have limits to it? For auth or swing

For me it all depends on the era, manufacturer, player etc...

Rev30's I haven't paid much over 100 for anything. Certain Champions or Nike's can def go over that. If you want it and can afford it...why not?

To add to the washing machine tips...if you are going to use a machine, turn your jersey inside out. Way less likely you are going to ruin the crest/logo/numbers that way.

Anyone steam clean their jerseys? Was looking on Amazon but not sure which one ima go with.
Curious to see if this is a good way to clean jerseys. I get scared when using a washer machine/dry cleaner so I'm always looking for better options.

Just want to get an idea how much would you guys pay for Jerseys. Like do you have limits to it? For auth or swing
the only swingman I have ever paid retail for is the CNY Barnes. Authentics vary. If it's mesh # obviously im gonna pay no more than $350 but for twill numbers I'd stay under $130

My 88 piece vtg authentic NBA jersey collection :

http://www.hostingpics.net/album/dref3-207316.html
awesome collection @dref3  . I'm gonna need you to give up those Kemps and that Pacers Sandknit  before I give you a rep tho 
tongue.gif

Convinced I'll never have this jersey :smh:

Dope collection homie :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly depends on how much you want the jersey and what it is. I've paid 300 before for a jersey and I've paid 45. For authentics

To add to the washing machine tips...if you are going to use a machine, turn your jersey inside out. Way less likely you are going to ruin the crest/logo/numbers that way.

Yeah I have a front load washer and it has a steamer on it, but wanted to get opinions how I should go about washing the jersey.

Wanted to keep up with the collection trend so here we go.  My MJ career collection in chronological order (minus a few that still elude me and plus a couple swingman placeholders).

Still on my to-cop list are:

- Red or white gold logo Champion

- 45 authentic 

- Bullets authentic 

- Red Nike Pro-cut to complete the 97-98 collection

*My grail is the 1996 all-star...maybe one day 

Enjoy!

I was thinking of purchasing a USA run M&N Larry Bird jersey, however I have a swingman Bird jersey, is the M&N a lot better quality? Or should I just keep mine? The photos are of the jersey I haver. 

Nice Jordan jerseys!

I'd keep the swingman unless you find a Bird M&N at a good price.

Last edited:
I'm loving the collections, even though I feel so out of my league every time I step in here. Maybe I'll post my lot when I'm not following a whole bunch of Sinatras.

I was thinking of purchasing a USA run M&N Larry Bird jersey, however I have a swingman Bird jersey, is the M&N a lot better quality? Or should I just keep mine? The photos are of the jersey I haver. 

What size you need? BIRD can be had for cheap on eBay even in smaller sizes

And yes get the M&N version if you don't care to spend money. It's a plain jersey but nothing wrong with ur swing man either honestly

Last edited:
You sir have HANDS DOWN the best collection on NT. No disrespect to anyone else. Do you post on projerseytalk as well? I think I saw your collection on there. That Clippers sand knit so sick
thank u man

i used to post on PJT and JC boards but since JC original version collapsed i kind of moved over to facebooks groups (sand knit days, JC, and also french board Jersey&Sneakerland alongside syl, airxav etc...). Wished id post more on NT but for some reason the classic "copy / paste" of my jerseys pics doesnt work really good. Ill try to fix that.

Back
Top Bottom